• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"YOU BET I KNOW HIS TRUE NAME! IF I HAD A NAME THAT STUPID I'D USE A NICKNAME TOO! SPEAKING OF NAMES, "BILL CIPHER" IS BASICALLY A DIMENSIONAL USERNAME- A PRIMITIVE GRUNT DESIGNED FOR YOUR ANALOG EARS! IF YOU HEARD MY TRUE NAME YOU'D EVAPORATE TO DUST WITH AN EXPRESSION OF HORROR AND ECSTASY ON YOUR FACE! WHICH WOULD BE FUN BUT WOULD PROBABLY RUIN THE RUG!" ~ https://archive.md/jYke3
Keep crying, what nonsense are you talking about?

You linked it from said profile and didn't bother to check where that link went. Spoiler alert, I quoted Cipher there word for word
It is not my problem that the link is not up to date or does not work, it is the problem of the person who revised the system.

As I said, there is such a limit for madness type 3 and so it cannot affect YanSen.
  • Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
  • Nothing about Yan Sen being conceptual tells me he's as similarly complex or extrene in nature as Bill's madness manipulation

• Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
  • Nothing about Yan Sen being conceptual tells me he's as similarly complex or extrene in nature as Bill's madness manipulation
"Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this."

That's exactly who he is and that's exactly who the other gods are.

"Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this."

That's exactly who he is and that's exactly who the other gods are.
So they all have madness 3 then?

I didn't mean that
Then they aren't resisting Bill's Madness 3, they need some kind of statement of such-- the weakness you quote really only applies to Madness 3s that come from those whom are higher-dimensional and that's what causes the Madness 3

Then they aren't resisting Bill's Madness 3, they need some kind of statement of such-- the weakness you quote really only applies to Madness 3s that come from those whom are higher-dimensional and that's what causes the Madness 3
Would Yan Sen being able to enter and fight in a space that "consciousness can't enter" help his case?

The point here is that Bill will not be able to interact with YanSen or even perceive it.

No, there it is said about beings that are complex and cannot be perceived.

For example, if you are not a conceptual being, or if you don't have any interaction with concepts, you cannot perceive or touch a being that is the concept itself.

Not interacting with something because of its existence also means that its existence is “deeper” and more “complex” than yours. And this is what was mentioned in the weakness of the ability.

If I have a deeper and more complex existence than what you can perceive, then this ability cannot affect me. It's simple what's the page says dude.

No, there it is said about beings that are complex and cannot be perceived.

For example, if you are not a conceptual being, or if you don't have any interaction with concepts, you cannot perceive or touch a being that is the concept itself.

Not interacting with something because of its existence also means that its existence is “deeper” and more “complex” than yours. And this is what was mentioned in the weakness of the ability
How do you know it's more complex?

"Its AE1 tho!"

That means jack and shit for resisting Madness 3. It's like saying Yan Sen could perceive a Bloodborne Great One and not turn into a vegetable.

My higher-D example was for individuals such as Cthulhu Mythos ultimate gods who get their Madness 3 from being so far above you.

how does having universes in your body gonna stop you from getting madness haxed
I don't know, but isn't the whole point of the current debate about whether Yan Sen's existence is "complex enough" so that Bill's madness hax can't work? I'm just proposing things that may or may not help his case.

He does have X numbers of universes inside his body, don't know if that fits "complex" or "extreme" tho.
Yeah this was what I thought on the matter, the verse doesn't treat this as Madness 3 qualification, while universes are very complex... Bill's verse deals with the shit and he's still got Madness 3

how does having universes in your body gonna stop you from getting madness haxed
" His "true form" beneath his exoskeleton could drive Fiddleford to insanity"
1717938693714.webp

Do you really believe this is an effective madness type 3?

How do you know it's more complex?

"Its AE1 tho!"

That means jack and shit for resisting Madness 3. It's like saying Yan Sen could perceive a Bloodborne Great One and not turn into a vegetable.

My higher-D example was for individuals such as Cthulhu Mythos ultimate gods who get their Madness 3 from being so far above you.
This AE type 1 is conceptual. Why should a character who cannot perceive conceptual being or does not even know what they are affect someone who is the concept itself? The page makes this clear. I don't think we need to go back and forth any further because this shit is so much clear

But doesn't he need to go into his true form? It means it isn't instantly/passive madness manip no?
we are using physical form bill
so yeah perceiving him is gonna drive yan sen mad
bill cant perceive yan sen but yan sen can perceive bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back