• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, uh i think the only thing now discuss will Bill use his Type 3 Madness before yan sen nukes him
It all depends if Yan Sen takes the fight seriously. I'd be more inclined to believe that except if Bill did something against him or his disciples, he'll just not care much until later in the fight.

Even against Henry, they both gradually became more and more powerful and didn't go all out instantly. It's true that it was just a friendly match to "know who is the strongest" but you get the idea. The only exception when he did go full power directly was, from what I recall, when his sect was decimated by another sect during his meditation.

I'm still determined that it won't affect him but if that's what you need

Bill probably won't make a move against YanSen because he can't perceive or sense it.
He still knows he exist, with Bill realizing Yan abstract, and him being a smart guy, he's probably gonna try using it
bill will start acting all high and mighty until yan sen puts him in his place
there is no time to use madness hax...
With what Sweet said, Yan will probably just let things play out for a while

man... being smart is not enough for him to perceive it.
I dont mean he's gonna percieve Yan Sen, he just knows he's fighting Yan Sen based on SBA, and is smart enough to try a range ignoring attack
Since SBA rules apply, he will definitely attack to defeat her.
SBA makes them wanna win, but not as fast as possible, only that they think they wanna do bad things to them

I dont mean he's gonna percieve Yan Sen, he just knows he's fighting Yan Sen based on SBA, and is smart enough to try a range ignoring attack

SBA makes them wanna win, but not as fast as possible, only that they think they wanna do bad things to them
Obviously what you are saying will only prolong this discussion. Do you really want this to go on any longer? Do you think this issue has not been discussed enough?

whats the issue
It seems you prefer to prolong this indefinitely.

1- While Bill tries to figure out what is going on, Yan Sen will easily defeat him.

2- YanSen always uses a single blow in every fight he wants to win.

Last edited:
It seems you prefer to prolong this indefinitely.
Im giving arguements 🧌
1- While Bill tries to figure out what is going on, Yan Sen will easily defeat him.

2- YanSen always uses a single blow in every fight he wants to win.
Yeah he wants to win but Sweet mentioned that Yan Sen would probably let Bill do somethings before actually finishing him off, not only that he's gonna know Bill cant interact with him normally, and thats probably also make it even more likely he isnt gonna finish him off at the very start of the battle, and see what he can do

Yeah he wants to win but Sweet mentioned that Yan Sen would probably let Bill do somethings before actually finishing him off, not only that he's gonna know Bill cant interact with him normally, and thats probably also make it even more likely he isnt gonna finish him off at the very start of the battle
SweetDao talked about how YanSen is normally, YanSen usually takes down every enemy in one hit if he starts the fight to win. He has shown us this many times.

u got scans
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png

When he attacks not for fun but to win, he defeats his enemies with a single strike.
(When he fights for fun, he often mocks his opponents, but if he wants to win, he ends the fight quickly.)

1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png

When he attacks not for fun but to win, he defeats his enemies with a single strike.
(When he fights for fun, he often mocks his opponents, but if he wants to win, he ends the fight quickly.)
alright then, but it still doesnt make the fight a stomp cause Bill has wincons he can do to win

1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png
1717947222554.png

In both those cases, he did let the fight play out some time before killing his opponent, tho.

He let Hobbs fight for 3/5 minutes before stomping him despite having a valid reason to be angry/fight him.

He let the God of Consciousness doing his stuff and he killed him only because he started absorbing the consciousness of the universe, including his students. Furthermore, he himself said he didn't want to kill him, but the GoC made him do so since he was just so stubborn.

In both those cases, he did let the fight play out some time before killing his opponent, tho.

He let Hobbs fight for 3/5 minutes before stomping him despite having a valid reason to be angry/fight him.

He let the God of Consciousness doing his stuff and he killed him only because he started absorbing the consciousness of the universe, including his students. Furthermore, he himself said he didn't want to kill him, but the GoC made him do so since he was just so stubborn.
You know he didn't start any of these fights to finish them. He tried to enjoy them. According to the standard rules, YanSen will enter this fight conscious and determined to win.

Realistically, there are only few moments in the manhua where Yan Sen didn't joke around.

1) When his sect was decimated, he wiped half the world itself out of anger and by a mere gesture.
2) When a cultivator tried to poison/abuse one of his student, iirc.

In all the fights I can remember, Yan Sen was just not bothering much, since either the opponent was too weak for him to care or he didn't have any reason to truly go all out.

I suppose one could make the argument that "Since it's SBA, Yan Sen knows that if he loses, things will happen to his students." which will prompt him to actually be serious for once.

I suppose one could make the argument that "Since it's SBA, Yan Sen knows that if he loses, things will happen to his students." which will prompt him to actually be serious for once.
Anyway, the issue here is that it is sba, so YanSen will definitely fight to end this fight because the standard rules apply.

You know he didn't start any of these fights to finish them. He tried to enjoy them. According to the standard rules, YanSen will enter this fight conscious and determined to win.
Not really. Against Hobbs, he just let 3 minutes for the vampires to give his sacred beasts back. It's not about enjoying the fight, since he's just that much stronger than Hobbs without even trying or being full power.

Bill never uses his true form or name in character, he could spawn a madness bubble on Yan but I doubt that will work

I have no idea how CM 1 shit works so I wont talk further but I think this is just outdated since Bill is also going through changes

Bill never uses his true form or name in character, he could spawn a madness bubble on Yan but I doubt that will work

I have no idea how CM 1 shit works so I wont talk further but I think this is just outdated since Bill is also going through changes
Fair, Yan Sen needs some additions and changes too ngl

gods are conceptual beings...
being an abstraction of something doesn't justify that every of his arsenal is also an abstraction.

The point of AE1 is that yoy can control that being said abstraction (ex. if you're "fear" itself, you can control fear)... and tbh, we don't really know what concept do Yan Sen holds, so there's should be no argumentation that Yan Sen will do anything related to Conceptual Manipulation here

being an abstraction of something doesn't justify that every of his arsenal is also an abstraction.

The point of AE1 is that yoy can control that being said abstraction (ex. if you're "fear" itself, you can control fear)... and tbh, we don't really know what concept do Yan Sen holds, so there's should be no argumentation that Yan Sen will do anything related to Conceptual Manipulation here
we've already talked about it and it's over. Please do not unnecessarily prolong this issue

We have already discussed these issues and it is over, there is no point in trying to discuss these issues again.
Oh now people can't express their disagreement?
You put is as "over" is because it is in Yan Sen favors, and i'm not letting that slide (especially when i'm in Bill's side)

Oh now people can't express their disagreement?
You put is as "over" is because it is in Yan Sen favors, and i'm not letting that slide (especially when i'm in Bill's side)
Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about. We talked about this for 12 pages and I didn't decide on my own that it had to end.
(it would be better for YanSen and not for Bill if we continue to discuss this issue)

it would be better for YanSen and not for Bill if we continue to discuss this issue
Now that's not true.
The first arguments of Yan Sen here is he can Conceptual Manipulation, which i disagree because we particularly don't have evidence of what conceptual did he holds...

Second arguments here is his arsenal can be compared to his AE1, which is wrong as i already said the counterarguments earlier

Lastly is his AE1, dude, its 5-D... just like his HDE.
Right before the battle starts, Yan Sen is just gonna get Time Baby treatment (Energy Projection up to 12-D scales).

And Yan Sen is obviously not gonna do the first move, like Sweet said above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back