• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know how Yan Sen started this fight, so assuming he didn't start it seriously, he probably wouldn't make the first move.
(Until my revisions to YanSen are finalized, I agree that Bill has won)

We don't know how Yan Sen started this fight, so assuming he didn't start it seriously, he probably wouldn't make the first move.
(Until my revisions to YanSen are finalized, I agree that Bill has won)
Yan Sen instills paralysis and fear in your enemies. Can Bill resist this? and we see that yan-sen owns 5d hde

Man you're the one who keeps spamming "Bill's hax is all 3D because I say so, and affecting the cosmology isn't a valid reason because I don't want to".

You're getting pretty spammy and toxic, so better stop, thanks.

For YanSen and Henry it is a 12-dimensional universe, for the other gods it is a 5-dimensional universe.
k
I don't quite understand what you're talking about.
Basically, some Bill’s hax, have the target effect themselves instead of the attacker doing anything, like Madness Hax, and I’m wondering if it works on stuff like AE, cause it works on stuff like HDE and R>F transedence

Man you're the one who keeps spamming "Bill's hax is all 3D because I say so, and affecting the cosmology isn't a valid reason because I don't want to".

You're getting pretty spammy and toxic, so better stop, thanks.
I obviously didn't understand what I was saying. Linking a single achievement to all your achievements is wrong in itself, this does not change the fact that it is still 3d. I will wait for you to reach the level to perceive this.

you are talking nonsense too
Its funny when all there for you to say is based on subjective manner, try to be objective for once.
If you didn't see any the justifications made to be valid, made a CRT for it, don't derail this post just because it doesn't fit "YOU"

Its funny when all there for you to say is based on subjective manner, try to be objective for once.
If you didn't see any the justifications made to be valid, made a CRT for it, don't derail this post just because it doesn't fit "YOU"
Does it say 5D on your profile?

it says there that it affects mortals
This kinds of argument is funny.
Just because someone's have their title "immortal", we can assumed them to not be affected by that "mortal" power without any resistance?
Bro really stretch NLF like hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back