• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs Yan Sen | 9-0–1 (Grace done, at this point idek)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Yan Sen start with? Whats his most frequent ability against enemies
Depend on his mood. If he doesn't see Bill as a serious enemy, he'll probably just let him do some move or let him five minutes of "playtime" to show his power before actually doing something. If he's blood lusted or actually feels like going all out, he'll probably go and destroy the universe, something like that.

Something Bill wouldn't give a shit about, lolz.
"OH MY GOD ASIAN PANTS. YOU DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE? I WAS GONNA DO THAT!!"
Depend on his mood. If he doesn't see Bill as a serious enemy, he'll probably just let him do some move or let him five minutes of "playtime" to show his power before actually doing something. If he's blood lusted or actually feels like going all out, he'll probably go and destroy the universe, something like that.
So wouldnt Bill just snap and win more times than not until we get a conclusion for the AE 1?

So wouldnt Bill just snap and win more times than not until we get a conclusion for the AE 1?
If the fight is just "they both randomly encountered each other and Yan Sen doesn't take it seriously" then yeah, I'll be more inclined to this.

Bill serious or not seems to start with Transmutation/Petrification

Fck it, I am voting Bill for now. I genuinly dont see Yan Sen winning this with his huge ass ego

You are just building a wall, it is not stated in your profile that these haxes are 5d, and they are not 5d anyway.
It's implied in the explanation for Reality Warping tbh, as I already said. I do not need to spoonfed everything.

Your only counter is "they're not 5D" without saying why, I am getting sick of this ad nauseaum.

It's implied in the explanation for Reality Warping tbh, as I already said. I do not need to spoonfed everything.

Your only counter is "they're not 5D" without saying why, I am getting sick of this ad nauseaum.
Didn't I say Yan-sen wasn't impressed?

I've read Yan Sen controls the plot in 12D scale which supersedes any power system in the verse
so what's currently the argument?

Also Yan sen hax isn't 5D only
He generated a perfect copy of the Blonde guy Henry who has the power to control 12 dimensional space/universe and even duplicated him which shows his plot control extends to such degree

He may be appearing as 5D only but the true extent of his power is beyond that

I've read Yan Sen controls the plot in 12D scale which supersedes any power system in the verse
so what's currently the argument?

Also Yan sen hax isn't 5D only
He generated a perfect copy of the Blonde guy Henry who has the power to control 12 dimensional space/universe and even duplicated him which shows his plot control extends to such degree

He may be appearing as 5D only but the true extent of his power is beyond that
We are using base Yan sen

Since Yan-Sen has 5D HDE and bill cipher has 3D Haxes, yan-sen cannot be affected and BFR, Paralysis Induction, Fear Manipulation, sealing. Is there bill resistance to these haxes? yan-sen fra

• 3D hax
  • Based on the same energy source that affects the whole cosmology
Keep repeating and spamming buddy, if you don't like Bill having 12D hax, make a downgrade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back