• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs 『Content Revision』, round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boi does that sound vague as **** but I'll let people actually knowledgeable about the series deal with it.

Can we please first argue on how the Time Baby profile should be and modified it?

.....makes sense because most of the OP stuff seemed to be... PMs... Facebook (ew) PMs...

After all this issue the only worthy opponent for Bill will be God-Mountain.

Well at least Bill may gain some Plot Manipulation... changing the opening... and stuff (emphasis on may)

Eh, if he gets downgraded to say, Tier 6 or 3, at least his Hax will be of some use

Paulo.junior.969 said:
『Content Revision』 is strongest stand confirmed.
The things that it does to its opponents... Explain that would break at least 4 rules here.

Tbh I'm actually kinda happy about Bill being downgraded with all the treatment he's been getting here for years

Why am I under the impression that Time Baby had some stated absurdly large weight/density somewhere?

Maybe that and Bill's molecular annhilation of Time Baby could be used as new feats?

Yep, apparently Time Baby weighs approximately 9 trillion tons. I'll edit this message when I find the actual source for that figure.

Anyone interested in doing a rough calc on that number?

It was in those reddit questions for Bill, but iirc that specific fact wasn't to be taken seriously.

Agnaa said:
Why am I under the impression that Time Baby had some stated absurdly large weight/density somewhere?
Maybe that and Bill's molecular annhilation of Time Baby could be used as new feats?
isnt that weirdmageddons doing? bill didnt even MAKE weirdmageddon by himself. and timebaby says if you continue ripping this universe

Ultima Reality said:
To be honest, The Time Baby pretty explicitly said Bill would destroy the fabric of existence should his "Chaos" continue any longer so... i don't think he will really be downgraded just... undergo through some change on the reasoning for his current stats
Well yeah, but that was because the Nightmare Realm is fated to destroy itself, which in turn was currently fused with the multiverse atm. Time Baby said his rift would destroy existence, not Bill himself.

Oh sorry it's been a while since I've seen Gravity Falls so I might be remembering some things wrong

Js250476 said:
Oh sorry it's been a while since I've seen Gravity Falls so I might be remembering some things wrong
Tbh I've been sketchy about Bill for a while now, good to see these issues with him finally being addressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back