• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs 『Content Revision』, round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js250476 said:
Inb4 Discord vs Bill becomes fair OvO
Doubtful. I still see Bill as Low 2-C to 2-B for beating timebaby (he vaped the guy, which is thousands of times the energy to one-shot)

I know it was just a joke but even Time Baby is very questionable tbh since I don't remember him having any universal feats at all

Js250476 said:
I know it was just a joke but even Time Baby is very questionable tbh since I don't remember him having any universal feats at all
Governing space-time on a universal scale should be low 2-C

Seriously now, going by this thread, it seems like Bill should lose his resistances, and maybe his Low 2-C key, since Gravity Falls only restricted his range, not his power, and even if he keeps it, it would have to be baseline due to the Time Baby likely not being Low 2-C.

I mean how does governing space Time make you Universel? that's like saying the military is country level because they govern America

Time Baby is a legit Low 2-C. He's in control of it in its entirety, evidenced in that no one else could manipulate it without his say-so or his incapacitation, Bill included.

Oh alright I know he controlled Time I just don't remember him ever doing anything Universal with it

I don't recall him ever resisting that nobody in the show used that against him unless I'm missing something

Bill should lose his resistances. Existing in a higher dimensional space doesn't automatically grant higher dimensional power. And by that logic existing in a literally lawless reality, doesn't automatically grant resistance to it's lawless nature. Especially not when Ford nearly killed Bill in that same place.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm still not sure where Bill's Resistance to Reality Warping and Space-Time Manipulation are coming from.
Because he lives in a world without physical laws. But I heavily disagree for reasons above.

I'm also wondering if Bill should still be 2-A since "the Multiverse not Being spared from his wrath" is to vague and I don't recall anything else saying he would destroy the multiverse

Js250476 said:
I'm also wondering if Bill should still be 2-A since "the Multiverse not Being spared from his wrath" is to vague and I don't recall anything else saying he would destroy the multiverse
The only threat Bill posed to the multiverse via destruction was by chain reaction.

Shouldn't Bill just be low 2-C then? Stomping someone alone doesn't instantly make you a tier above them

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Heck, even if Bill was so much higher than baseline that could do a Low 2-C feat with a heart beat, it still wouldn't even be 2-C.
Yeah but didn't someone mention that it takes more than 1000x the energy needed to oneshot in order to vape someone? I think it was in Ryuko vs Gurren Lagann?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Actually having a feat of destroying 1000 universes = 2-B

1000x more powerful than a Low 2-C = Low 2-C
Really? Why wouldn't 1000x universal not = destroying 1000? Wouldn't you logically destroy 1000 universes in an attack if that were the case?

Becoming 2-C requires an minmum of 5-D power necessary for your attacks to cross between spacetimes through the 5th dimension

Well unfortunately this issue is a bit complicated. If someone is directly stated as being 5-D, they are High 2-A, not 2-C. Crossing the "infinitely small 5-D barrier between universes" is really odd, and thus we don't require an entity show 5-D power, rather just show them being able to destroy multiple universes at once.

That vaping thing is a no-no. Since real life physics stop applying once you reach Tier 2 since, you know, they are above 3 dimensional laws and constraints.

Also, the multiverse is described as infinite in the novel, yet there is no evidence or statement that Bill could DESTROY it, just WREAK HAVOC on it.

Also Time Baby's description of Bill destroying the fabric of existence seemed to be referring to the singular universe rather than the entire multiverse. So yeah.

Also, I think his 11-A key should be removed, since it seems unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back