• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs 『Content Revision』, round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can open it, although it seems that cal gave the ok only to the removal of the resistances

What about everything else? Like getting rid of his 2-A because it is super vague? Or removing things like Precog and Duplication.

I mean, I know nothing about Gravity Falls so idk about the 2-A (although i'd side with the majority looking at the debate so far). Precognition and Duplication can be removed.

However, other Admins such as Ultima Reality and Saikou agree that the 2-A stuff seems way too vague to give him that rating.

I mean Saik seemed to be in the same boat as myself where he agree but isn't really sure.

But I think that you can go ahead with the edits.

@Kalitas

I applied the downgrades, and added a note to justify it. You can look over it if you want.

I also deleted any 2-A matches Bill had.

One day i'll understand what's so weird about my username ovo.

Is there anything else that needs to be done here?

Alright

Don't worry, it happens (and it isn't like it's a problem). You aren't the first and you won't be the last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back