• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs 『Content Revision』, round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he would since everyone agrees with it.

It sure would be nice if a staff member would okay it. Maybe. Maybe not.

Did anyone even ask? I thought one of you guys were gonna ask someone.

Well, I didn't.

I suppose I could do it instead of waiting around, daunting on the fact no one asked yet...

Eh, **** it. I'll go find someone.

I showed this to Dark and almost immediately other Admins began to comment. Who should I call?

I remember he said he hasn't watched Gravity Falls in while so if he doesn't work alone I think Azzy is a good person to get to

Wouldn't Bill still be Low 1-C? His realm exists between all other dimensions. Wouldn't this include the 11-Dimensions those aliens exist in?

Lightbuster30 said:
Wouldn't Bill still be Low 1-C? His realm exists between all other dimensions. Wouldn't this include the 11-Dimensions those aliens exist in?
hem being outside of multiverse doesent make him 1c

Lightbuster30 said:
You do know...

The dimension he comes from is the 2nd one, right?

We don't use 11-D Gravity Falls anymore because the aliens have no feats on that level. It's kind of like those guys from Ben 10 who are supposedly 5-D, but they need technology to destroy a universe, the author probably just didn't know how powerful higher dimensional beings would have to be.

Like most writers.

Hence why CW Myxzptlk is only 5-B via actual feats and not High 2-A like his main counterpart.

Because, unlike the aliens, Myxzptlk comes from the 5th Dimension AND has High 2-A feats. AND the writers actually have an understanding on dimensional power.

And I can't even begin to tell you how much it ******* peeves me when someone says "dimension" in place of "universe".

I remember Space Dandy had 4-Dimensional beings that were average human level and 2-Dimensional beings that were universe level so yeah most writers don't really give a shit about dimensional Tiering

I gotta go to sleep, since it's 9 in the ******* morning.

I asked Azzy to look over this, but he hasn't responded yet (Probably because he has a life), so I'll try to be back as soon as possible.

You do know...

The dimension he comes from is the 2nd one, right?

Yeah but he controls it doesn't he? The Nightmare Realm? It's a dimension of pure weirdness that exists between all others. I think Bill draws power from it, since his powers are almost always referred to as weirdness.

Not an admin, but a discussion mod has noticed. That said I won't be of help here so... sorry... T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back