• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't blitz someone with unknown speed but I forgot to equalize it.

Well we can't assume the unknown guy is slower either. It's impossible to blitz them.

X here can theoretically one shot, but he can't bypass Low-Godly

Mind Manipulation won't work has Bill Cipher resists it as Madness manipulation is a sub ability of Mind Manipulation

I'm pretty sure Bill is Non-Corporeal IIRC. Unsure. Gotta check

Edit: Yeah he is

^What I've been trying to point out earlier

Alien X one shots, but can't bypass Low Godly

Mind Manipulation? Bill resists that as Madness manipulation is a sub ability of Mind Manipulation

Non-Corporeal which Alien X hasn't shown to be able to harm etc.

MrLuk2000 said:
^What I've been trying to point out earlier

Alien X one shots, but can't bypass Low Godly

Mind Manipulation? Bill resists that as Madness manipulation is a sub ability of Mind Manipulation

Non-Corporeal which Alien X hasn't shown to be able to harm etc.

@Luk to be fair, Mind Manipulation is broader. The way I see it, if you resist Mindhax you resist Madnesshax, but it should not be the same case viceversa.

Tony di bugalu said:
I love how bill goes from being fodder to stomping a 2-B
Bill is still fodder, it's just he's the strongest fodder possible.

Just a question, if X is still conscious while being a tapestry can't he shapeshift into a black hole?

Also Alien X might get the ability to affect the way mana aka life force works which might help here (Bellicus and Serena are nigh-omniscient and might tell Ben about the ability).

Now that I think about it, if the consicous of Alien X is still active when Bill transmutates him, Alien X can just rewind time at the point before that happened

MrLuk2000 said:
Now that I think about it, if the consicous of Alien X is still active when Bill transmutates him, Alien X can just rewind time at the point before that happened
People aren't usually conscious when Bill transmutes them

MrLuk2000 said:
It's the body with all the powers, not the mind.

Yeah but Serena and Bellicus are in a Pocket Dimension inside of Alien X's body, and if they do get transmutated, couldn't they theoretically rewind time before that happened?

My point is if when Bill transmutate Alien X, will Serena, Bellicus, and Ben still be able to operate inside whatever is left of Alien X?

Nah. A person isn't conscious when Bill transmutes them into a tapestry/statue. So I don't know why the personalities would be active here.

But the personlities inside Alien X's pocket dimension can probably do something. Rewind time or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back