• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher vs. Alien X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The spark between Bellicus and Serena prior to recreating the universe that flashes then diffuses outside of the body before action is taken might indicate otherwise.

"Serena, Bellicus and Ben Tennyson hold absolute control inside Alien X's body, which is a pocket universe that contains many galaxies"

If Bill turns Alien X into a piece of cheese or paper or whatever he wont have his physiology anymore so he won't have a pocket dimension inside himself as far as I can tell.

And again, It's the body that has all the power, it doesn't matter if Alien X's minds are still intact. If he no longer has his "body" he would no longer be functional. Unless he maintains all that power in his altered shape which needs proof. For example, someone turns you into a bubble. Do you still retain your human strength and durability?, no because you are now just a bubble. Alien X would need proof he keeps all his power when transmutated into another object.

How? They operate Alien X inside a pocket dimension which is inside another universe.

Also Alien X is ususally unresponsive by default, when Alien X does get transmutated, they can just rewind time to the point where it never happened. Unless Bill can transmutate Ben who is literally inside another universe, all of the previous votes should be null and void.

Alien X won't be able to do that if he doesn't have his powers. This all depends on how Bill's Transmutation works. If Bill turns you into something and said character has be shown to lose all their power and abilities then GG. If not, Alien X should be capable of rewinding time... Unless it takes a hand movement otherwise he won't be able to if he's turned into an object with no hands.

Bill's transmuted opponents aren't able to speak/talk/think/do actions at all.

Corporal Atlas said:
The spark between Bellicus and Serena prior to recreating the universe that flashes then diffuses outside of the body before action is taken might indicate otherwise.
Exactly this, power comes from within the pocket dimension, Bill has no feats of transmutating something in a pocket dimension without being in it himself so X can still use all of his powers.

Greenshifter said:
Corporal Atlas said:
Exactly this, power comes from within the pocket dimension, Bill has no feats of transmutating something in a pocket dimension without being in it himself so X can still use all of his powers.
Does this negate the votes or-

And I will Like to remember that AX has the next

Invulnerability, Size Manipulation (Other Celestialsapiens can easily grow large enough to dwarf planets), Flight (Easily flies across interplanetary distances), Reality Warping (Easily recreated the universe with a simple thought), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Regenerationn (High-Low), Telekinesis (Moved and threw the Amalgam Kids with Telekinesis), Self-Duplication (Created many copies of himself in his fight against Galactic Gladiator), Multiple Personalities (In order for Alien X to perform any action, including simple movement and transforming back, all three of his personalities must agree to do so. His personalities include Serena, the 'voice of love and compassion', Bellicus, the 'voice of rage and aggression' and Ben Tennyson, the 'voice of reason'), Space-Time Manipulation (Serena stated that Alien X can change the very nature of time and space), Mind Control (Controlled the Amalgam Kids' minds to fight against each other), Pocket Reality Manipulation (Serena, Bellicus and Ben Tennyson hold absolute control inside Alien X's body, which is a pocket universe that contains many galaxies), Nigh-Omniscience (Recreated the entire universe in exact detail, but with a few minor changes ex: the smoothies logo and Ben wearing a different colored jacket), Acausality (Type 2), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Self-Sustenance (Types 1 and 3), Cosmic Awareness, Teleportation, Summoning, Portal Creation, Creation, Information Manipulation, Fire Manipulation

And remember also that Bill is just Non-Corporeal in his 2D fodder key, so it would not apply here to his aid

sure you do didn't watches Ben 10 vs Green Lantern right?

I did but I am/was not upset that GL won cause Flash is my main guy and GL is basically a flash-light (badumtss) (basically GL can blitz and haxstomp Alien X a bazillion times over, especially Pre-Crisis).

By friend, there's a proof that those transmuted cannot think??

Well in Gravity Falls I think they asked if those that were turned to stone were still conscious and then someone became normal again and Bill put her back to stone so those that are transmutated won't die at the very least and pretty sure to stop Alien X from functioning he'd have to transmutate Bellicus, Serena and Ben inside a multi-galaxy sized pocket dimension... which I don't see happening.

So what are the votes here?

I don't see how X can move? His body can transmuted and even if the beings inside are aware of what's happening, can they even do anything to stop it? Can X think and rewind time ?

Even then, I'm certain they're unconscious anyway. The example above was lazy Susan who was seemingly aware of what was happening, but that was a one time gag. The tapestry didn't seem to be conscious at all and neither was the other people in the statue. It seems like lazy Susan was the exception and once bill fixed it she was done again.

Alien X is normally unconsious when those 2 dunderheads are arguing 24/7.

Alien X can more likely just think and rewind time as I remember in his debut episode where they created a portal to show Ben how his friends were doing and Alien X didn't even move.

(If legible) Even when the universe was being destroyed, Serena and Bellcus weren't even bothered by it until they decided to use Alien X's powers and recreate a new one.

Then there's this statement by Dwayne McDuffie that "Time moves however Alien X wants to move" and this statement of how "Celestialsapiens' Reality Warping is so powerful that their mere thoughts can become real."

If Ben wished, he can just rewind time and undo the Transmutation before getting serious and Mind Haxing Bill.

Unless Bill knows about the personalities inside Alien X (that are located inside another pocket dimension) which I highly doubt, Alien X can just reverse time and then thats when he sees Bill as a threat and then before Bill can snap his fingers again, Alien X can just Mind Hax him

Bellicus and serena won't be affected by it like how Galactus Gladiator was beating him or the universe was destroy even. Bill doesn't even know where Forge of creation is only paradox knows and it is hidden and map is require to access it.They are from another universe even if alien x gets turned into a paper it's his body and bill can not enter his mind,I Vote for Alien X

TheArsenal1212 said:
So what are the votes here?

I don't see how X can move? His body can transmuted and even if the beings inside are aware of what's happening, can they even do anything to stop it? Can X think and rewind time ?

Even then, I'm certain they're unconscious anyway. The example above was lazy Susan who was seemingly aware of what was happening, but that was a one time gag. The tapestry didn't seem to be conscious at all and neither was the other people in the statue. It seems like lazy Susan was the exception and once bill fixed it she was done again.
Changing into a pseudo-black hole or duplicating is another way to be free to move again.

Azh'Voroph said:
Duplication and Shapeshifting solos Bill's fodder transmutation Memes Stolen ƒÿ½ƒæî
I know this is probably a joke, but if I don't badly remember, Bill could transmute multiple people at a time.

Azh'Voroph said:
Still, Alien X can neg it by changing itself into a blackhole, so Bill's transmutation wouldn't work
How? He can't move nor even think while transmuted. How will he even shapeshift if he cannot do anything.

Repeating what I said earlier...

MrLuk2000 said:
Alien X is normally unconsious when those 2 dunderheads are arguing 24/7.

Alien X can more likely just think and rewind time as I remember in his debut episode where they created a portal to show Ben how his friends were doing and Alien X didn't even move.

(If legible) Even when the universe was being destroyed, Serena and Bellcus weren't even bothered by it until they decided to use Alien X's powers and recreate a new one.

Then there's this statement by Dwayne McDuffie that "Time moves however Alien X wants to move" and this statement of how "Celestialsapiens' Reality Warping is so powerful that their mere thoughts can become real."

If Ben wished, he can just rewind time and undo the Transmutation before getting serious and Mind Haxing Bill.

Unless Bill knows about the personalities inside Alien X (that are located inside another pocket dimension) which I highly doubt, Alien X can just reverse time and then thats when he sees Bill as a threat and then before Bill can snap his fingers again, Alien X can just Mind Hax him

Unoriginal Memes said:
He literally cannot so anything when transmutated.
Based on Bellicus, Serena and Ben not being conscious or based on that even if he decides on an action that he won't be able to execute it? Cause if it's the former then I'm pretty sure I already explained why Ben, Bellicus and Serena would still be conscious. If it's the latter then time reversal or black hole or duplication should be able to do something right? Actually since X was able to let the omnitrix change him into Swampfire (unknown if he had to move for it or not but he can prevent a time-out without moving so it stands to reason he can also induce a time out/change into a different alien without moving). Shouldn't he be able to do the same here and use omnitrix shapeshifting to counter being transmutated, I mean he's probably not supposed to do that in this match but hey Alien X wins via SBA manipulation ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back