• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher minor additions

Jinsye

She/Her
Was looking for things so that our favorite Dorito wouldn't be so pathetic.

Didn't get what I was looking for, but I got a few things.

Forcefield Creation: Dipper tried to punch him right in the eye, was blocked by a forcefield.

Pocket Reality Creation: Mabel's bubble was a pocket Reality created by Bill, he should have this.

Petrification: No idea why he doesn't have this, he turned Ford into a bronze statue

Duplication: He did this during the fight with the Shacktron, after everyone got freed from the throne of human agony.

AP Justification: To add a little tidbit to it, Bill straight up says he has full control over Matter, Time, and Space. That further justifies Low 2-C

So yeah, new additions I'm pretty sure he doesn't have. Nothing game changing though.

@Edwardtruong Not going to talk about that Low 2-C key as I already express that it doesn't make sense.

The forcefield seems pretty vague but it should be fine.

Pocket Reality Manipulation is ok.

Petrification is ok.

The "duplication" was just use a way to get behind that thing, how would this be added to his profile?

@Lightbuster That leaves me a bit confused considering this, apparently Bill having troubles in regenerating his eye denies it entirely or something.

Eficiente said:
@Edwardtruong Not going to talk about that Low 2-C key as I already express that it doesn't make sense.

The forcefield seems pretty vague but it should be fine.

Pocket Reality Manipulation is ok.

Petrification is ok.

The "duplication" was just use a way to get behind that thing, how would this be added to his profile?

@Lightbuster That leaves me a bit confused considering this, apparently Bill having troubles in regenerating his eye denies it entirely or something.
He complained about how long it would take. The length of regen has no bearing on it's level.

Basically my argument goes like this: Bill was already non-physical prior to opening the rift. Once he opens it, the rift creates a physical form for Bill. Therefore, it wouldn't matter if you destroyed Bill's body as the rift would just make a new one.

I agree. I also didn't kept up with old Bill discussions threads so I maaay be missing something, but if the only argument is the eye thing then that's kinda dumb.

Eficiente said:
I agree. I also didn't kept up with old Bill discussions threads so I maaay be missing something, but if the only argument is the eye thing then that's kinda dumb.
Nah. The reasoning was that his feat didn't exist. Basically his regen came from regenerating from a hit by the quantum destabilizer....except he didn't. He regenerated a part of himself after getting hit, but not his body, as he wasn't erased.

I thought his regen came from the AXOLOTL thing when he was being erased from existence?

Also, I hope the new visual novel gives him more feats, idk maybe some sort of existence erasure on a 4-D scale or smth.

"The "duplication" was just use a way to get behind that thing, how would this be added to his profile?"

@Eficiente He also used duplication in Ford's dreams.

@Edward Chain Creation and Manipulation to be specific & yes.

He isn't pathetic, We just can't expect a cartoon character to always be heavily involved with higher dimensional power hahahaha

Omniversia999 said:
He took over the intro of the show he is from, so doesn't that count as plot manipulation?
It would be awesome if it was, but it isn't, it's just fourth wall awareness more than anything because he himself isn't actually impacting or changing the plot.

This thread deserves more attention, have you call the experts in this verse?

Eficiente said:
It could probably be another form of Illusion Creation, though i'm not entirely sure.

The rest I could agree with.

Bill had duplication but the power was removed as there were problems with it, iirc Gar was the one who proposed the removal of that, perhaps we should ask him to leave a comment here.

Cal already agreed with this, so why hasn't this been added yet?

Cal's given the thumbs up, so it should probably be fine to add.

The profile needs to be unlocked though.

Assaltwaffle said:
This all looks in order. Any reason this is still being discussed?
We only had 1 important user accepting this, and the regen will alter his win/loses to a semidecent degree.

By the way, he also has another feat of High-Mid

The bad news is it's in the facking dreamscape so we can't really use it.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
By the way, he also has another feat of High-Mid

The bad news is it's in the facking dreamscape so we can't really use it.
But isnt the the whole thing about Bill's dreamscape powers entering our own once he enters the physical world? Because if so you could use it.

Could Bill have life and death manipulation?In Weirdmageddon lifeless objects were animated and when he grabs dipper and mabel and says that he would kill one of them,he makes his hand ready for a finger snap.Can view multiple possinilities of the future,mind reading,pocket reality manipulation, he created mabel land,which is under his control and his body can do this,Regenerationn upgrade,void manipulation and EE,when he erased that living head,with deals memory manipulation,in the journal it was it was said that he made Ford forget a word.

Shouldn't Bill also have Madness Manipulation? His true name can cause madness in human beings

Back