• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"If your rip in this dimension continues..."
Time Baby is obviously referring to the rip created from the rift shattering.
Not really? That seems more of a coincidence in wording.

He could have just been referring to Bill's influence on the dimension in general.

As I've said the rift shattering was only a means by which Bill entered reality, I fail to see conclusive evidence on it destroying reality and not him, when much of his statements suggest otherwise.

Dargoo Faust said:
ShadowWarrior1999 said:
"If your rip in this dimension continues..."
Time Baby is obviously referring to the rip created from the rift shattering.
Not really? That seems more of a coincidence in wording.
He could have just been referring to Bill's influence on the dimension in general.

As I've said the rift shattering was only a means by which Bill entered reality, I fail to see conclusive evidence on it destroying reality and not him, when much of his statements suggest otherwise.
Just to clarify, TB did mentioned the rip could have destroy the very fabric of existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2XvcvqzzU

Here is the video regarding TB's statement.

Dargoo Faust said:
HammerStrikes219 said:
Just to clarify, TB did mentioned the rip could have destroy the very fabric of existence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx2XvcvqzzU

Here is the video regarding TB's statement.
For one, I don't recall the interdimensional rift ever being referring to as a rip.
At the same time, where did the rip came from? It couldn't be coming from Bill given he was with TB at the time prior to TB's defeat by his hands. In additonal to that, we don't even know if the rip was geninuely created by Bill Ciper given the evidence is actually going against him creating the rip as it could have come from destroying the container that contains the rift.

The plot makes it pretty clear that the portal making the whole floating substance that Mabel gave him was the reason the rip was made. It allowed Bill and co to come in from the rip, which is also why Bill was constantly getting stronger.

He still mantaing the rip of his own power once it appeared tough.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
The plot makes it pretty clear that the portal making the whole floating substance that Mabel gave him was the reason the rip was made. It allowed Bill and co to come in from the rip, which is also why Bill was constantly getting stronger.
Maintaining the rip by his own power though doesn't necessarily translate to AP, but rather hax depending on the case and context. Also is there evidence that implies or at least shown this is the case (regarding the maintaining the rip part by Bill Cipher)?

HammerStrikes219 said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Maintaining the rip by his own power though doesn't necessarily translate to AP, but rather hax depending on the case and context. Also is there evidence that implies or at least shown this is the case (regarding the maintaining the rip part by Bill Cipher)?
Hax is for bypassed durabilties; AP feat doesn't not. Besides, destroying the Universe would be an Attack Potency feat from Tiering System.

• Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant, such as soul-based attacks ignoring conventional durability.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
I'm not in the mood rn to debate atm, but I'm still against this downgrade
Although the evidence for the downgrade does seem quite compelling though given it seems to not been leaning to keeping Bill Cipher's Low 2C rating if it does goes through. Also if it is consistent or not given there is only one debatable instance with a statement mentioning how Bill Cipher is a threat to the multiverse apparently.

Elizhaa said:
Except one thing though, in this case, the rip wasn't even caused by Bill Cipher, but another character who was tricked to give the container with the rift to Bill while Bill Cipher was in disguise and isn't exactly shown to be used in combat.

The rip itself doesn't even destroy the universe

So even if Bill made the rip he caused a chain reaction through hax which is not ap

Paul Frank said:
The rip itself doesn't even destroy the universe
So even if Bill made the rip he caused a chain reaction through hax which is not ap
It is not really a chain reaction so he likely power it up. Likewsie, all the change were reverted once Bill was erased as stated by Ford which I linked above.

If it were a chain reaction, no changes would be revert from Bill's defeated.

Elizhaa said:
It is not really a chain reaction so he likely power it up. Likewsie, all the change were reverted once Bill was erased as stated by Ford which I linked above.

If it were a chain reaction, no changes would be revert from Bill's defeated.
It's something Bill is responsible for and causing, but it's not scaleable to his actual Attack Potency. A chain reaction would stop in some instances if the main thing behind the force was stopped before it could take full effect. I agree Bill should be Low 2-C with his rip, but only 5-B physically because he does it through the rip obviously and his defeat meant the destruction of the universe couldn't happen.

Bill can create Galaxies from nothing(stated that he would give Stanley his own galaxy if he let him go)

at his worse downgrade he is galaxy level

High 3-A doesn't even exist anymore

Elizhaa has given enough evidence for Low 2-C Bill imo

edit: Bill was canonically considering the possibility of his demise so i'm sure he wouldn't lie

No not at all

The quote that they used said that what bill wanted was the destruction of our reality

He wanted it not he would do it.

@Paul

Last time I checked, Bill had many other reality destroying statements to back that one up.

Your "I want to destroy the world because I say so" doesn't.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
@Paul

Last time I checked, Bill had many other reality destroying statements to back that one up.

Your "I want to destroy the world because I say so" doesn't.
Wasn't it rewriting reality rather than destroying reality for those statements? Any official sources will do. Also burden of proof

Sadistic Sleuth said:
What in that scan suggest Bill was rewriting rather than destroying?
You do realized it was the rip doing that right? You were the one who claimed that Billy has many reality destroying statements which need proof.

Btw I'm assuming we consider Bills vision to Stanford valid as that's where his friends playing with planets comes from so if the galaxy was considered him lying would we still keep the planet feat?

HammerStrikes219 said:
Sadistic Sleuth said:
What in that scan suggest Bill was rewriting rather than destroying?
You do realized it was the rip doing that right? You were the one who claimed that Billy has many reality destroying statements which need proof.
Which should scale to Bill's power as again; all the changes made were reversed once Bill was destroyed as stated by Ford as linked above. Even the other portal never had such an effect once they stop.

We do have systems for rating proofs like Statements. In this case, most statement were made Ford Pines or his research journals. Hence, the Statements would be Option 2 based on Ford's intelligence and expertises; To summarized, the statements would be valid proofs.

@Elizhaa

Which link will be that exactly?

From the way I see, Bill was the one to cause the rip to spread after all.

Not to mention it won't necessarily scale to Bill Power's directly so he did destroy the container that contains the rift which in turn cause the damage to reality.

HammerStrikes219, I linked scans from the blue text in my messages with evidence. HammerStrikes219, all the changes made were reversed once Bill was destroyed as stated by Ford shown it scaled to Bill's which would indicated scaling; I don't think that you address this point at all.

The only problem I see is whatever or not this should scale to Bill physically or not.

Also the point was rather moot when this happen: "that's something Bill is responsible for and causing, but it's not scaleable to his actual Attack Potency. A chain reaction would stop in some instances if the main thing behind the force was stopped before it could take full effect. I agree Bill should be Low 2-C with his rip, but only 5-B physically because he does it through the rip obviously and his defeat meant the destruction of the universe couldn't happen."

In addition to that, wasn't there mentions of Bill Ciphers mentioning he can overwrote the rules or something?

Again, your points is basically the same like last time I assume.

He isn't 5-B physically. They only would have achieved tgat power if he made them the size of planets, which he didn't.

At a smaller size even the shacktron coult beat his friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back