• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
"At least 5-A, Low 2-C via Reality Warping / Dimensional Rip" would be something I'd agree with, though I kinda don't agree with the overall downgrade yet.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean, you can be a 3-D being with 4-D magic...
Indeed true, just like character can be 3-D but with solid Tier 2 rating.

the rip being chain reaction was debunked in other threads and as Elizhaa mentioned, it just dissapeared after Bill "died", so it scales to him

also, Bill's mere entrance into the physical universe distorted and even destroyed most of its natural laws. So he just make reality colapse via....existing

Dargoo Faust said:
Don't we considering reality warping + range as AP?
Why are we treating the rip like it's some sort of special technique or ultimate attack, it's phrased as something he'd just do when he gets free from the weirdness bubble of GF.

I agree with the last statement given that Bill has dimensional travel though.
Why The Auditor isn't Low 7-B btw???

Most things on the wiki are case by case, so bringing up other characters and saying "why aren't they rated this high" doesn't really work, since some standards can apply to some characters and not to others dependng on the context and on how consistent it is to the verse itself.

Creeplord said:
JooCipher said:
the rip being chain reaction was debunked in other threads and as Elizhaa mentioned, it just dissapeared after Bill "died", so it scales to him
also, Bill's mere entrance into the physical universe distorted and even destroyed most of its natural laws. So he just make reality colapse via....existing
Bruh nope, this is just a high speculation about Bill, this about that the weirdness go away when Bill dies doesn't help to scale Bill or something, also give a solid proof that shows your argument.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Lmao.

No man no, simply no. Bill's never warped or """destroyed""" the laws of reality when he enters into the universe XD. He just only warped the reality and stopped the time, how this is destroying the natural laws??? Nice joke m8 X"D.

This remembers me when the people says that Bill changing the colors of the scenario = 4D spatial distortion xD.
"speculation"

Literally, after Bill "died", the rip closed and everything just returned to normal. They are his feats and the scales to them, since they were all really casual

JooCipher said:
"speculation"

Literally, after Bill "died", the rip closed and everything just returned to normal. They are his feats and the scales to them, since they were all really casual
Ok, but how you know this can scale to Bill's AP??

And how do you know this """rip""" has a Low 2-C range???

(Just affected a Town fodder)

We know it scales to AP because it was Bill's power that kept it open (as proven when he died and the rip closed, making everything go back to normal), and we know it has Low 2-C range because Bill said multiple times he could affect all of reality if he managed to leave Gravity Falls.

Creeplord said:
JooCipher said:
"speculation"

Ok, but how you know this can scale to Bill's AP??
And how do you know this """rip""" has a Low 2-C range???

(Just affected a Town fodder)
Fird stated all changes would revert back after Bill destruction, couple with the fact that Bill has referreed to wanting to destroying all of releating and being a thread to universe from Ford. Added with the fact, he want to liberate the universe just like he did for his dimension which Bill destroyed, as shown from the book scans that I linked. All, this indicated that it would scaled to be AP.

how do you know this """rip""" has a Low 2-C range - Time Baby stated that it could destroy the fabric of existence which woulld be universe, in context.

(Just affected a Town fodder) -Red Herring

seems likeI will be honest. It is a fallacy repeat things that have been debunked back up by clear evidence - Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.

Creeplord said:
The Wright Way said:
I honestly feel like Creeplord is trolling.
Nope I'm not trolling
I just only can't take seriously this higher and blasphemous wank to seriously

And of course Marisa's Master Spark>>>>>GFverse ;V
I agree the trolling point was wrong but I aslo agree that wanking point is wrong as well because both are Appeal to motive Fallacy.

Lastly, you should stop making points like this: "And of course Marisa's Master Spark>>>>>GFverse ;V" which is a Red Herring because you are not helping your points when people think that you are trollling and look like evidence of trolling also.

Elizhaa said:
Fird stated all changes would revert back after Bill destruction, couple with the fact that Bill has referreed to wanting to destroying all of releating and being a thread to universe from Ford. Added with the fact, he want to liberate the universe just like he did for his dimension which Bill destroyed, as shown from the book scans that I linked. All, this indicated that it would scaled to be AP.

how do you know this """rip""" has a Low 2-C range - Time Baby stated that it could destroy the fabric of existence which woulld be universe, in context.

(Just affected a Town fodder) -Red Herring

seems likeI will be honest. It is a fallacy repeat things that have been debunked back up by clear evidence - Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition.
Ok, but this how proves that Bill is Low 2-C??

Let's see how this works.

Ford states that, ok, no problem. Bill wants to "liberate" the dimension, alright!

So Bill it's at least 3-A??

The normal people: Pff, of course yes.

The man that well interpret the context: No!

This is a simple specullation. Maybe you will thinking right now: "But when Bill was defeated his weirdness stopped. He should be Low 2-C!!"

I will answer this issue:

The problem here is that the same Time Baby explains that the Bill's threat it's with time. I'll say exactly what Time Baby says

"If your rip in this dimension continues, you can destroy the very fabric of existence!"

"Surrender now or face my mode-
aahhh sorry sorry I got too much into the character that experienced his sensation in my flesh :u Well dude when he says Cotinues he's referring to an expansion, something that the same Bill states when he tries to covince Ford.

He will expand his madness trough the universe, and with that the laws that mantain this will be removed, and with this he will finally destroy the very fabric of existence.

Do you understand? Or I will need to simplify this?

Bill just only will use a shenaningans of his warp to finally warp the universe, an expansion that takes time to Bill, not a direct attack to say that this scales to his AP.

Let's explain this and sum 2+2 to conclude the obvious

Act One: Bill enters in the dimension

Act Two: Bill spread his madness into GF

Act Three: Tmie Baby appears and explains to Bill that if his madness continues can destroy the very fabric of existence (notice that highlight in "continues" please, in context we can deduce that speaks of an expansion)

Act Four: Bill talks with Stanford

Act Five: Bill shows and explains to Stanford his plan when he came out from GF, and in this explanation he itself explains that he will expand his madness.

What is the name of the Show??: Bill it's Not Low 2-C

Because an expansion is not AP, this is equal to says chain reaction, so Bill obviously cannot be at least 3-B via this, and this shows that the revertion of the warp (Not destruction as you states) doesn't scale because it depends on how much Bill expanded his Reality Warping.

Do You Understand??

Also the destruction of his dimension doesn't scales. You know why?? Because we don't know how he destroyed it, and because as you all states it's just a simply 2-Dimensional spaces, look this Universal+ feat x"D.

Aaand of course this is not Ad Nauseam mein friend. Ad Nauseam it's something like "Bill blitzed by two kids is PIS" or "Bill controls time so he will be able to control the past, present and future time because I said so" XDXDXDXDXDXDDD.

Elizhaa said:
I agree the trolling point was wrong but I aslo agree that wanking point is wrong as well because both are Appeal to motive Fallacy.

Lastly, you should stop making points like this: "And of course Marisa's Master Spark>>>>>GFverse ;V" which is a Red Herring because you are not helping your points when people think that you are trollling and look like evidence of trolling also.
Ohh

Sorry sorry

Gommenazai

I didn't knew that this is a Red Herring fallacy, and I didn't knew that I was using it to support my arguments :'0

But, before I will stop making that, I want to say something

The point that you made would be inaccurrate since his rip wasn't cause by madness manipulation.

Unoriginal Memes said:
Just stop. You're obviously trolling at this point an making it very clear.
I agree. Creeplord, if you repeat a trolling comments on any threads without the proper context then you will be reported in the rule violation and likely ban since since there are numerous case where you done this act before.

Site Rules:

• Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the disabled or mentally ill, etcetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language.

Creeplord said:
Unoriginal Memes said:
Just stop. You're obviously trolling at this point an making it very clear.
Maybe I was making jokes, but also I was adding arguments about why Bill's Low 2-C = wank v;
I will prefer though if you drop this kind of behavior as it literally doesn't help much to contribute to this thread anyway.

@Creeplord

Others have mentioned it, however I'm giving you a warning in an official capacity, and am going to remove your derailment and spamming of this thread.

I'll close this thread if no one else has anything else to say.

I will be honest, I think this CRT was rejected already by most members from their disagreements. So, in my opinions, this CRT can be closed, @Dargoo Faust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back