• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher correction/revision/downgrade

The real cal howard said:
Every single one of you are ridiculous. But I have no care anymore so downplay all you want.
This was unnecessary.

Anyway, the only thing I want to know is why bill is in his profile with 2-A AP and Dura but in the vsthreads its alwaya "Bill cant affect 4Ds with his hax" or "Bill cant multiverse bust, its done through his law manipulation". That's what I want you to tell me, because 2-As shouldnt have a problem doing the two thinga in question.

With you not giving any reason why 2-A should scale to his normal ap, ss or dura that doesn't mean much

It's not specifically stated it's because of law manipulation, or how, it's vague. So a possibly rating.

Immeasurable speed should probably go, but I think durability should stay.

This rating is based on a statement, it assumes that the statement was referring to the multiverse as a whole, and it even goes out of it's way to assume that bill is ca0able of doing this at will.

Assuming that any of his normal powers scale to it needs proof, which, unless new content came out, there is none of.

Bill's durability could be unknown but he doesn't have fourth dimensional body. What stops Bill from being a glass canon? You can't argue it is PIS because all his durability feats are anti-feats for a hypothetical Tier 2 on durability. I agree his AP shouldn't scale to his durability.

Bill's speed shouldn't be immeasurable , not only that's incoherent to how Bill speed is portrayed in GF, but there's no proof supporting immeasurable speed.

Found the original upgrade for Bill's Immeasurable in Cal's CTR (which was originally going to be Infinite, as it's stated below, but Azzy thought that Immeasurable would have fit better):

So, I finally got a distinct value for Bill's speed. And it should be Infinite. It's all due to the place Bill spent his time in, the Nightmare Realm. It exists as a realm between dimensions. It's stated to lack constant physics. And it has a similar existence to a rift in dimensional space-time. And if that wasn't enough, Bill implies that one of the reasons he looks down on humans is because they're bound by time. "HUMANS ARE FAT WET BAGS OF MEAT WITHERING UNDER THE OPPRESSIVE TYRANNY OF TIME AND PUPPETEERED BY THE ARBITRARY WHIMS OF NATURAL SELECTION! I ENJOY PUTTING ON HUMAN SKIN THE WAY JACK THE RIPPER ENJOYED WEARING CLOWN MASKS! HE ASKED ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR ME LATELY?"

you see i am not gonna say anything regarding the actual CR (i dont need another fight) but i just really need to say risci speculated that since he said he was going to change the laws of physics then him destroying the universe would be because of that (if i missed anything then please say so) and much like my high 2-A thing it was a lot of speculation

i don't know i just needed to vent off about it do whatever you guys want i just think the whole argument is quite stupid

"Found the original upgrade for Bill's Immeasurable in Cal's CTR (which was originally going to be Infinite, as it's stated below, but Azzy thought that Immeasurable would have fit better):
So, I finally got a distinct value for Bill's speed. And it should be Infinite. It's all due to the place Bill spent his time in, the Nightmare Realm. It exists as a realm between dimensions. It's stated to lack constant physics. And it has a similar existence to a rift in dimensional space-time. "And if that wasn't enough, Bill implies that one of the reasons he looks down on humans is because they're bound by time."

This tries to explain an infinite speed buff but how is this immeasurable? However Bill not being bound by the concept of time could be a immeasurable feat.. let's see

"HUMANS ARE FAT WET BAGS OF MEAT WITHERING UNDER THE OPPRESSIVE TYRANNY OF TIME AND PUPPETEERED BY THE ARBITRARY WHIMS OF NATURAL SELECTION! I ENJOY PUTTING ON HUMAN SKIN THE WAY JACK THE RIPPER ENJOYED WEARING CLOWN MASKS! HE ASKED ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT BUT WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR ME LATELY?" "

I assume Bill isn't under "the oppressive tyranny of time" or else he's pretty hypocrite lol.
This is pure perspective tbh. There could be several reasons why we are under the oppresive tyranny of time. Humans can't move on a timeless void and they can't walk o run some distance in t=0 seconds. We aren't eternal. If we have an ability which surpass these limitations then we wouldn't be under the oppresive tyranny of time by some extra dimensional being's perspective (by "extra dimensional" i mean someone from another world, dimension or universe). This extra dimensional being could have a time stop, a time travel ability or an inmortality type 1 so they can consider theirself outside of the "Tyranny of time" because time's limitations on humans don't work on this extra dimensional being.

Also this comes from Bill..Bill tends to exaggerate his words and we shouldn't take everything he saids at exactly as written.
Or else we could give him conceptual creation and destruction because his children are the sins and bill killed them or his sight is omnipotent (which gets debunked hard in the original material).

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill actually did have conceptual manipulation due to the Seven Deadly Sins but it was rightfully removed.
It was removed because it was useless in fight not really because of debunk.

Even if an ability is non-combat applicable it still gets listed as this is an indexing site first. The Seven Deadly Sins simply don't fit the definition of a concept.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Even if an ability is non-combat applicable it still gets listed as this is an indexing site first. The Seven Deadly Sins simply don't fit the definition of a concept.
ShadowWarrior1999, not really, it was Type 4 Concept (based on perceptions)

Sound of Infinity said:
Now I get it. Most of Bill's hax doesn't work on higher-D beings. The reason he's 2-A right now is due to statements.
If his haxes work on 4-D contruct like the multiverse, then his tier 2 hax should work on 4-D beings.

Then it should still get listed but be specified as not being combat applicable, as we do with all powers that characters have that aren't combat applicable.

In any case, Bill looks to be getting the downgrade treatment because unlike other older profiles like those in Digimo and Pokemo, he doesn't have a "respect thread blog post" or even "discussion post thread" for accepted feats and abilities, And looking for evidence from months to years old threads is tedious.

Nedge1000 said:
Sound of Infinity said:
Now I get it. Most of Bill's hax doesn't work on higher-D beings. The reason he's 2-A right now is due to statements.
If his haxes work on 4-D contruct like the multiverse, then his tier 2 hax should work on 4-D beings.
I mean, I watched GF and never seen him demonstrated any 4-D haxes and yet he's still High 3-A (4-D)

Back