• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher correction/revision/downgrade

I already explained this...

He doesn't have to destroy reality to be a danger to it, since his plan is to make it into a lawless hell.

There is absolutly no reason to assume that the fabric or reality didn't mean the iniverse, since the universes are divided by the nightmare realm specifically.

Lastly, even if he did, once again it's the pillars that caused to house to fall situation. And surviving it means nothing since he can escape to the nightmare realm when reality does get destroyed.

You are literally ignoring the subtle hologram with the explosion. You say "his plan is to make it into a lawless hell" as if this were something better established than Time Baby's statement, it's not.

>"There is absolutly no reason to assume that the fabric or reality didn't mean the iniverse, since the universes are divided by the nightmare realm specifically"

There were portals to there in all the multiverse as a side effect of what Bill did, any evidence of anything beyond that?

It is vetter established... We saw what it's like, and we know that that's what bill wants.

The books, which were used as reasoning for bill being 2-C to begin with. The nightmare realm is the fume between universes.

Also, we know he escaped his universe destruction by going into the nightmare realm, so there is no reason that anything else would happen here.

Risci, i will only say this to clear confusion but are you saying he plans to destroy the multiverse via law manip because he said he wanted to change the rules of the universe and weirdmaggedon was well weird? (once more not attacking just asking)

i mean it is HEAVILY implied that he destroyed the second dimension out of pure rage and power with how he said it and how is eye appeared and he called this liberation and then he said he wanted to liberate the GF dimenson

thats the logic you are using via implications but what i said probably won't be used since it seems speculative which what i am saying for your claim

I am not saying that bill WON'T use law manip i am just saying what is the evidence that he would go about destroying the universe/multiverse in this way (again i don't want to argue i just want to know why) (and its not like bill is a threat to the entirety of existence which may run under a 11-D construct Owo)

@Ant It's still been discussed.

@Ricsi No only he saying "no more laws" is incredibly vague, but same argument; Why are you ignoring or why should we ignore the explosion and the statement of destruction?

"The nightmare realm is the fume between universes"

I'm yet to see evidence of this, hence I didn't agree with 2-C Bill at the time. As I said, they were portals to the nightmare realm, that is all.

"Also, we know he escaped his universe destruction by going into the nightmare realm, so there is no reason that anything else would happen here."

Idk where that comes from, but why would it matter? Back then he was vastly weaker.

Because he could easily escape the explosion, I see absolutly no reason for why the explosion would affect anything but one universe, nor do I see why it should be assumed that he can survive it. He has no feats of durability, plenty anti-feats and he was planning on going around in realities.

Beyond it being in the books, you can litirally see it in the comic. It is not a bunch of portals.

Because he can do the same here.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
he didn't "escape" the destruction of his old realm it has been said again and again that he destroyed it (presumably out of anger)
Yes, and he escaped to the nightmare realm from there. Also, pretty sure that beyond the Axolotl thing he only said he libarated it.

but his being constantly stated to have destroyed it out of anger

and if he has that level of power to destroy it than he has the durablity to survive it

Not out of anger, no. He has been said to have destroyed it is all. Hell, he defines it as liberating it.

Are you trying to use newtons laws here?

Also, he's speed is also wrong...

The infinite speed feat was in his 11-A key, so that is either infinite or none of his keys are. Also, mabel could also move in the nightmare realm, so I doubt the feat is valid at all.

yeah i could understand why you say not out of anger but i am suggesting it was out of anger because of the fire that appears in his eyes, the way he speaks, and the axolotl constantly referencing fire

and i also thought because it seemed that he did it all at once due to him not being able to take it back.

so you see, i am not trying to pull this out of nowhere and i hope you understand my thinking better now

I mean, I do, but I fon't see why it would be all at once. We know that the universe would have gotten busted if he kept breaking it's laws regardless of his mentality, and I see no reason why that should change there.

Also, any toughts on speed.

Bill Cipher's speed justification look to be justification that he is 4-D as 2A (Exists on a far higher dimensional level of the multiverse. Isn't oppressed by the tyranny of time)

Nedge1000 said:
Bill Cipher's speed justification look to be justification that he is 4-D as 2A (Exists on a far higher dimensional level of the multiverse. Isn't oppressed by the tyranny of time)
I've always wondered why the first reason was there in the first place. Why say Bill exists on a higher-dimensional level of the multiverse, and say he's 3D?

He is supposed to be 3-D for his Restricted form. Unrestricted Bill look to be 4-D from justification. It seems that misinformation has occurred from discussion of his past Tier 2 rating?

Nedge1000 said:
Being able to exist in a higher dimension doesn't make you physically higher dimensional though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/gravityfalls/comments/315yoy/im_bill_cipher_i_know_lots_of_things_ask_me/ If this is immeasurable then DreamScape Bill should be immeasurable

After Bill gets a body, he called us "three dimensional puppets" . If you think that should be a valid reasons for immeasurable,then Bill's restricted is immeasurable too.

But this is inconsistent, right?

So Bill's immeasurable comes from an assumption that bill could be immeasurable due to statements on the DreamScape and Restricted Bill key. Why?

Some Bill believe was 3-D because of the physical form statement since he was 2-D initially despite his numerous 3-D insults. And that a key reason, why Bill restricted form is no longer Tier 2.

Nedge1000 said:
Some Bill believe was 3-D because of the physical form statement since he was 2-D initially despite his numerous 3-D insults.
And that a key reason, why Bill restricted form is no longer Tier 2.
That doesn't answer my question... Those "immeasurable" statements comes from his lowest keys (which one i don't agree and i explained comments ago). Bill's full power does not have any immeasurable statement or feat.

The other reason is "Exists on a far higher dimensional level of the multiverse."

A multiverse is a bare minimum 4D right . His profile says "far higher dimensional" the adjectives implies more than four dimensions, so at least 5D. Does bill have immeasurable speed on a fifth dimensional axis? no. This should be fixed xD.

Back