• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher correction/revision/downgrade

not suggesting change just asking

does bills old precog show him all the universes that could possibly be made (i.e. infinite) or just the ones he wants?

Totallynotchewbacca said:
not suggesting change just asking

does bills old precog show him all the universes that could possibly be made (i.e. infinite) or just the ones he wants?
Neither. He can just see the future in an unspecified manner.

So were you saying that the destruction of the infinite multiverse would just be universal because the universes are not connected which are roughly the case in all fiction? This point pretty much the case for all Tier 2 durability; this point looks faulty since it would cherry picking for Bill's case to be different than all the others

No. I said that each universe would break and explode ontu itself.

There wouldn't be one, big explosion that destroys infinite universes.

Exept there is absolutly zero reason to assume that would be the multiverse and not the universe, especially as the problems with reality were limited to the universe in the comics.

Probably would need to, I'll do it if you open it.

Okay. I will do so.

Okay. Thanks. Should we close this thread then?

Can we change the 2-A justification to that pointed out on this thread?

Also, It's still odd how Bill can be considered both a Stone Wall and a Glass Cannon in the same key.

Back