• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijuu Bomb Downgrade

Some people write essays for their OPs, and some people don't, I guess.

I too would like to see some more evidence.
What more evidence do you need I showed you a statement and we fragments in smoke all which disqualify bijuu bombs being vaporization.

Bees bijuu amp bomb amp by momoshiki leaves fragments and Dust. We also see giant boulders left behind

4 tails bijuu bomb laser stated in the databook to turn things to dust and ash.

Even if you don't think i have enough evidence for pulverizion theirs even less evidence for vaporization

I'll change my vote from leaning disagree to leaning agree until the pro vaporization side of this debate can provide more evidence of Bijuu Bombs inducing vaporization because currently, from what i'm seeing, Reio has provided more evidence for his claim comparative to the pro vaporization side.

Bijuu bombs are currently accepted as vaporization using this Calc. In order to get vaporization their has to no remains of matter during the after math of the explosion.

"Vaporisation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporised during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter. The value is 25700 (J/cc)."

Which isn't the case we clearly see dust and fragments after the biju bombs exploded not only naruto says Bijuu bombs pulverize

So the clac should be replaced with pulverizion instead of vaporization
In the thread where vap were accepted, scans were sent from 8 tails vs Taka, 4 tails vs Orochimaru and 6 tails vs Pain that implied vap

You ought to have addressed each one and prove why they're not

4 tails bijuu bomb laser stated in the databook to turn things to dust and ash.
This is certainly very direct and objective for proving V2 4 tails Naruto’s Bijuudama are pulv, the other full Bijuu should be much stronger and thus not limited by this inherently. I still think a deep dive looking into all the Bijuudama fired by the relevant Bijuu would be good if you solidify one side or the other.

Here's this no clue what it would be used for since it's the ten tails bomb one from Boruto.
GV3j7QU.png

0ydgFhf.png

And heres a random one I found.
fwW04Dt.png

Yeah after looking into this thread a lot of the arguments i made here were also used their.Except i provided more evidence for TBB being pulverizion showing dust and fragmentation.Killer bees,the juubi, 4 tails kurama,the 9 bijuu all show dust and fragments in their explosions. I also pointed out the fact TBB showing fragmentation automatically disqualifies them for vaporization

The 1st argument i saw being used was that bijuu bombs look similar to CO which is stated to vaporize everything in the explosion. CO vaporized largely trees in panles we are shown and leaves behind no fragmentation in the vapor unlike TBB which consistently shown
fragmentation after the explosion.

They also claimed the statement of the 4 tails turing almost everything to dust and naruto pulverizion statement as figure of speech. This is ironic considering they accept the CO statment of vaporizing everything even tho vaporizing statements are also a common figure of speech. Then try to compare CO to TBBs so they get vaporization. At least the 2 pulverizion statements we got are consistent with the showings

Last edited:
I took a better look at Reio's arguments, and I want to talk about the Naruto' statement argument.

• "Turn into dust/pulverized" is a common figurative language in Naruto that doesn't necessarily mean turning something into dust. For example: Oonoki says that he turned Sasuke into dust, and we know that his technique does not do that, but dismembers them at a molecular level. Hiruzen also says that Gudoudama turns everything into dust just like Jinton, but we know that Jinton doesn't do that. So it's just figurative language.

•I remember looking at the raw of this statement from Naruto and it didn't have "pulverized" there, but something like "turn into pieces", which is also a common figurative language, I can bring the scan in case someone is willing to translate the kanjis.

In Short: The Naruto's statement, or the databook statement about transforming something into dust or ashes is a common figurative language, and they have already been used to refer to the result of techniques that we know do not transform into dust, but affect at a molecular level.

No offense but this some goonery level arguments

Naruto uses the term pulverize when he means to destroy something, it's not a literal mechanically statement of how Bijuu bombs work. he literally says the same to kakashi way back in part 1 when wanting to punch him.

you cant use Pulverize,destroy, erase, annihalated, destroy ect without understanding the context behind them. otherwise by this standard i can upgrade 40+ Naruto characters to have EE based on the use of erase.

I dont use Naruto color scans because their not offical but honestly they really don't make a difference.

That's due to the explosion itself casuing a discoloration on the clouds. Clouds out side of the explosion appear white. It's not possible to make a distinction between coulds and smoke/dust made by the bijuu bombs using color.
they appear more white because they further away, the clouds nearer are different because they reflecting the glow of the Bijuu dama, you can see this as the pattern moves, this is generally used to highlight shadows and color
Tho we can make the distinctions using fragmentation shown in the smoke of these bijuu bombs. While clouds on their own show no fragments in them
thats because Bijuu bombs are not blobs of energy, they physical things that shatter stuff when they hit before exploding and sending out shockwaves in the surrounding areas
. We also naruto spsm bijuu bombs clearly cause fragmentation.
No?? those are not coming from within the blast, they part of the fragments that were falling prior being lifted into the air during the initial explosion.
remember Bijuu dama are bombs. they expand and explode.

look at the fragments falling before naruto and sasuke doing anything
0676-012.png

You claiming naruto is not being literal isn't evidnece that's your interpretation. Naruto should what his own attack is capable of,pulverizion also makes sense in context considering he doesn't want large fragments falling on people.
the burden of proof is on you to prove that Naruto would somehow know the differences in multiple forms and nuanced details of destruction that abide by our standards despite the fact in character he wasnt aware that knowledge spreads between clones despite using them for 2 years.

as oppose to it just being figurative given thats it's a term that his used before as blanket statement to injure or destroy things.

Occam's Razor says your wrong.

Last edited:
Back