• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijuu Bomb Downgrade

The statement “I'm going to pulverize all of the meteorites” does not give enough information about how the meteorites will be destroyed without context. It is important to consider evidence that may contradict the original interpretation of the statement and to reevaluate the intended meaning of the statement.

“I'm going to pulverize all of the meteorites,” it appears that the word “pulverize” is being used to simply convey the idea of destroying the meteorites, rather than making a concrete assertion about the specific type of destruction being employed.

According to the attachment of evidence, it seems that not only do we see vapor rising from the crater, but the scan that was sent does not even show any fragments in the crater. Same goes to the colored version.

Based on this criticism, I currently lean towards disagreeing with the suggested thread's premise.

Last edited:
Reio should straight up be banned from Naruto CRTs

Screenshot_2023-01-06_7.44.36_PM.png

I mean his argument is two
  • There is dust, which gets debunked (there is none in the colored and in raw version)
  • The statement that implies informal definition
So rip

I dont use Naruto color scans because their not offical but honestly they really don't make a difference.

That's due to the explosion itself casuing a discoloration on the clouds. Clouds out side of the explosion appear white. It's not possible to make a distinction between coulds and smoke/dust made by the bijuu bombs using color. Tho we can make the distinctions using fragmentation shown in the smoke of these bijuu bombs. While clouds on their own show no fragments in them. We also naruto spsm bijuu bombs clearly cause fragmentation.

Yeah the "i'm gonna pulverize all of the meteorites" statement doesn't innately denote a type of destruction without further context. It can be used a baseline sure, but if we have contradictory evidence towards that baseline then we should, and can rectify that contradiction through re-analyzing the statement's intention.

It seems like when Naruto says "i'm gonna pulverize all of the meteorites" he's just saying he's going to destroy these meteors with his attack, using pulverize to express that idea of destroying them, not him making a concrete assertion on what type of destruction he's using against those meteors.

So i'm currently leaning towards disagreeing with this thread, could be convinced if more evidence for pulverization is presented.
You claiming naruto is not being literal isn't evidnece that's your interpretation. Naruto should what his own attack is capable of,pulverizion also makes sense in context considering he doesn't want large fragments falling on people.

You claiming naruto is not being literal isn't evidnece that's your interpretation. Naruto should what his own attack is capable of,pulverizion also makes sense in context considering he doesn't want large fragments falling on people.
That's my evidence of it being my interpretation because... that's my interpretation, it's self-evident. I believe you meant to say it isn't evidence for my interpretation being true, if so than i'm not making an evidence-based claim Reio, i'm saying this statement has multiple interpretations, and i believe my interpretation is equally valuable as your interpretation, you haven't proved why your interpretation is superior to mine at all.

So would vaporization, that isn't evidence that pulverization is the only valid interpretation, especially when there's evidence of the contradictory.

I don't think Deceived trying to take the statement literal, it is actually opposite.

Back