• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bijuu Bomb Downgrade

Bijuu bombs are currently accepted as vaporization using this Calc. In order to get vaporization their has to no remains of matter during the after math of the explosion.

"Vaporisation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporised during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter. The value is 25700 (J/cc)."

Which isn't the case we clearly see dust and fragments after the biju bombs exploded not only naruto says Bijuu bombs pulverize

So the clac should be replaced with pulverizion instead of vaporization

Last edited:
20230106_084100.png

Bijuu bombs are currently accepted as vaporization using this Calc. In order to get vaporization their has to no remains of matter during the after math of the explosion.

"Vaporisation: Applied when the matter that was destroyed was vaporised during the attack. Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter. The value is 25700 (J/cc)."

Which isn't the case we clearly see dust and fragments after the biju bombs exploded not only naruto says Bijuu bombs pulverize

So the clac should be replaced with pulverizion instead of vaporization
very simple and reasonable, I agree that it should change

I strongly disagree. Not only do we see vapor rising from the crater, but the scan that you sent doesn't even show any fragments in the crater.
That's dust not vapor and we can still see fragments flying around clearly
Screenshot_2023-01-06-17-02-59.png

Much like for Pulverization, we usually use this value when we see no remains of the matter that was destroyed in the attack, but in addition there has to be a considerable amount of visible vapor and/or character statements that imply vaporization, usually the latter.

Just to check, are there any character statements?

Reio posted one for Naruto that indicates pulverization. Are there any for vaporization?

Yeah the "i'm gonna pulverize all of the meteorites" statement doesn't innately denote a type of destruction without further context. It can be used a baseline sure, but if we have contradictory evidence towards that baseline then we should, and can rectify that contradiction through re-analyzing the statement's intention.

It seems like when Naruto says "i'm gonna pulverize all of the meteorites" he's just saying he's going to destroy these meteors with his attack, using pulverize to express that idea of destroying them, not him making a concrete assertion on what type of destruction he's using against those meteors.

So i'm currently leaning towards disagreeing with this thread, could be convinced if more evidence for pulverization is presented.

We see in this scan that the big Bijuudama is kicking up dust as it hits Gyuki. Albeit that Bijuudama never hit the ground, we do see that the dust is the same color as the other rising "clouds" from the other Bijuudama.

Also what everyone else said about the Nard statement, he doesn't have to be speaking turn to dust, it could be just that he's destroying them.

You know I was expecting say a massive imgur with all the Bjuudama for a case to be made by evaluating them in totality...

You know I was expecting say a massive imgur with all the Bjuudama for a case to be made by evaluating them in totality...

Some people write essays for their OPs, and some people don't, I guess.

I too would like to see some more evidence.

Back