• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, when it comes to turbo nerfs, i still remember the Weekly slaughter of all Godzilla profiles a while back. Low 2-C Goji all the way down to 4-B, Showa getting nerfed to Town Level, all the hax basically removed, it was a massacre.

Man tore down Godzilla so fully, he could legally change his name to Serizawa.

Jared1111 said:
I mean, when it comes to turbo nerfs, i still remember the Weekly slaughter of all Godzilla profiles a while back. Low 2-C Goji all the way down to 4-B, Showa getting nerfed to Town Level, all the hax basically removed, it was a massacre.
Man tore down Godzilla so fully, he could legally change his name to Serizawa.
Funnily enough Low 2-C Goji is technically legitimate it's just the fact that it's over time, and a suicide attack

That guy that kept wanking all of Gumball's Hax and saying he instantly wins every match he's in and Saying Toon Force is unstoppable because if it's funny it can counter anything it wants.

Monarch of Pointland should be higher. When he was created people got so enthusiastic about the profiles, that tier 11 was created despite there being only 3 character in that tier at that point.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
EnnardTrap1987 said:
This didn't age well
Bill's been on the wiki for longer, suffered for longer, been picked on more for longer, have been place and removed from more tiers than most character's here have had revisions, and had a slew of losses to people he got curbstomped by

I don't really know how that verse works, could someone explain please?

Back