• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as he is a meme, I think I need to do this:

Introductio
Thunder McQueen is one of the biggest memes on this wiki for one reason, his VS Match record. Having 19 losses and a buttload of incons, he is the symbol of Inconclusive Matches along with SCP 682 and Ness. However, problem is that these matches are often very unfair and aren't desicive at all, which violates the VS Thread rules.

The Losses
He has 19 losses, but some of them are so bad stomps I don't know how they got added in the 1st place, the matches that are stomps are:

Steven Universe: A tier 7/6 VS a 9-C, McQueen has no way to win, massive stomp

Joseph Joestar: Joseph is 8-C, McQueen has no way to harm him

Kenshi: An 8-C VS a 9-C, AP stomp and thunder has no way to harm him

SCP-106: Unsure, But I think this is a hax stomp and he can't be harmed physically

Josuke Higashikata (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) Josuke's Profile: 8-C+ Durability means Thunder McQueen can't scratch him, McQueen has no chance of winning

Monarch of Pointland: McQueen can't even touch him (Big F since this was one of the funniest matchups ever)

Robbie Rotte: Even post revisions Robbie will be 9-B+, Meaning Robbie's durability is far superior to thunder mcqueen and Robbie Rotten stomps

Phoenix Wright: 9-B VS 9-C means One shot

Four: Four is 5-A, McQueen can't scratch him at all, How the heck was this added?????

Terunosuke Miyamoto: McQueen can't harm him due to building level durability

Moe Szyslak: An 8-C VS a 9-C, AP Stomp

Homer Simpso: Homer AP Stomps, McQueen can't harm him at all due to Regenerationn, immortality, and far superior durability, AND HtH doesn't work either since Homer can just ressurect. Thunder McQueen can't even incon

Inconclusive Problem
AND, Most of incons should be removed as well. Even though it was an incon, McQueen couldn't harm X character 99% of the time at all, that is a stomp since he is badly outclassed. The incon isn't desicive, It's Mcqueen not being able to scratch the character which makes it EXTREMELY unfair. The ones that are mismatches are:

Thanos: As weak as MCU Thanos is, McQueen is WAY weaker and he can't scratch Thanos

Son Goku: Same thing, immensely 4-B dura VS a weak 9-C

Hulk (This was My match): BUT, This was a mismatch due to Hulk being leagues ahead in durability

Violet Evergarde Same as above

Saitama: Due to SBA this means he is high 6-A, Mismatch. Even if it's pre training it's 9-B VS 9-C and a mismatch

Monkey D. Luffy: It isn't fair since McQueen can't harm him

Naruto Uzumaki: Same as above

Ichigo Kurosaki: Same as above

Wobbuffet: Same as above

The Rake: 9-B Dura VS 9-C means a mismatch

Botamo: Likely same as above due to universal durability

Thanos: Same as above

Tracer: Same as above

Star Butterfly: Same as above

Karkat Vantas: Same as above

Accelerator: Same as above

Aeril Vi Arcadia: Due to SBA McQueen can't harm her

Negative Ma: McQueen can't harm him at all.

Conclusion
In Conclusion:

• half of these losses are stomps due to massive AP and Durability advantages and lack of any wincons for McQueen
  • 90% of his incons are also pretty bad stomps/mismatches due to the same reason and they need to be removed
  • To stop this, a note or a VS Threads rule needs to be added which bans people from making McQueen spite matches against people from far higher tiers
Agree With the losses and incons going: 17??? (Ionlisite, Buttersami, Efficente???? Elizhaa, Physcomaster, HeadlessGamerKreof777, Ciruno Fortress, Dargoo Faust, Walker123, The Calaca, GoCommitDi, Overlord775, C2 of Omegon, DarkDragonMedeus, CropFist, Zark2099, AKM Sama, Sir Ovens)

Agree with the losses but not the incons going: 3 (Ipatius the Impaler, Ivory AS, Bedroombedrock)

Disagree with any of them going: 0

Werent all of his matches supposed to be removed for being regarded as spite? He barely even has any wincons, and his usual tactic is to commit suicide to trigger Highway to Hell, but commiting suicide already means he already lost. So, he barely has any good matches where he can win.

Seems like all his fights should be removed. He doesn't seem to have anyway to actually hurt 99 percent of them at all

Including the ones I you said. The losses that should be removed are

Monarch of Pointland. He can't interact with him at all. (This hurts me to get removed. I love that he loss this)

Kamijou Touma. Starts out in his highest key. Which makes him untouchable to McQueen

SCP-106. He can't take direct physical damage. So, McQueen can't win.

Milagro Man. Same thing. Can't interact with them. So stomp.

Terunosuke Miyamoto. No way McQueen can injure them. Building durability

Rumble. 9-B. Can't hurt nore can take a hit

And as for his inconclusives.

All except for

Doppelgangers

And Reynardine

Those three should be fine. The rest should be yeeted

Wasn't TMQ's fight with steven supposed to get removed anyway because of how useless talking TMQ out of suicide is against him

The issue is most of them don't have a win condition either, because they cant reliably put him down either, without killing themselves. That's why its inconclusive

Yea. It isn't a case where they tie because it's too close to call, or they can take each other down same time. It's just that one flat out can't win at all.

What other losses, the rest were fair due to mcqueen being able to harm them, the one with the digital gravity falls character is fair since thunder mcqueen can BFR him????

I will add the incons

For my reasonings, yeah, I agree with losses and inconclusives being removed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back