• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Mom vs Melascula

From what I can see, Melascula is scaling to 23 Gigatons after a chain that leads to Drole.

While Big Mom is comparable if not superior to 46 Gigaton, giving her a 2x advantage.

Melascula's Regenerationn might be a pain but it, but it doesn't work on their stamina while Big Mom's is pretty high going by the standards of One Piece.

Now that Linlin has resistance, Melascula's main trick is practically useless against her.

I have no idea if her Commandment would work on Big Mom (especially because I have no idea of how it works).

Big Mom has her Haki amps to keep up if Melascula transforms or gradually becomes stronger.

If for some reason Melascula feels fear of dying, she's done for. I don't exactly remember if this happened to her in the manga, but I have some memories about it for some reason.

Her commandment causes all who show a lack of faith in her presence to have their eyes burned. It is useless here.

I assume Big Mom has her three main Homies with her for this fight? There is a chance that they could get taken out of the fight if Melascula devours their souls.

I doubt she'd be able to extract Big Mom's soul through physical contact - but Meliodas who also has resistance to soul manipulation almost got his soul extracted after Melascula performed an incantation.

She also has her Cocoon of Darkness that would blind Linlin - but at the same time we know Big Mom can use Observation Haki to an unknown extent.

So I'm mostly neutral on this. Big Mom holds the stats advantage but Melascula's hax makes her tricky to take down quickly.

If the hommies are here Melascula eats them for breakfast before engaging BM.

Big mom homies can resist brook soul manipulation, who is just low 7-B, idk if she ever face someone soul manipulation at same lvl as her?

I dont think she fear of dying because after galand loses in front of her, she still try to fight escanor

Accelerator's shield never gets restricted in the matches i have seen him in, so nope mela should keep her cocoon

Accelerator's a different can of worms. We restrict higher tier abilities if the opponent has a way to overcome it. Big Mom doesn't, so it must be restricted.

What's the soulhax potency of NNT? Brook's can affect dozens of people at the same time and the Homies were unaffected by his powers so unless Melascula has a stronger soulhax, she can't do that.

@1997 Being Low 7-B doesn't matter when it comes to hax. Hax's potency has another way to be quantified.

This is a 6-C battle, so any attack above that tier is allowed to be restricted, otherwise what's stopping character from stomping on another with that technique. It would be like 7-B Accelerator vs another 7-B character but Accelerator is allowed to borrow the earth energy, making his High 6-A

> Accelerator's vector shield never gets restricted

Never participated in an Accelerator thread so I don't now about that. It's probably not restricted because it is for his durability, not AP.

Yes. This is a 6-C battle with no techniques that surpasses that level.. So Cocoon is restricted.

@Emperor

Pretty cool, but Big Mom has resistance to soul absorption. Can Melascula absorb all these hundreds of souls simultaneously?

I mean, escanor was able to resist it no dif, in my PERSONAL opinion I'd think big mom who has acyual soul hax should be able to as well.

Back