• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Boy Vs Angry Pickle

This was inevitable now that the Rajang profile is finally here...

Deviljho Vs Rajang

• Both in first keys
Rajang:

Deviljho: 5 ( GimmyJibbsJr, XSOULOFCINDERX, Pred alien boi, Jimboydejuan12, Shubham Sonsurkar )

Well, I think... I might side with Deviljho?

Jho uses Dragon Element, and therefore could Power Null the lightning element used by Rajang, and thus Rajang can't exploit the elemental weakness that Jho has while robbing Rajang of a big part of its moveset. On top of that, Jho's saliva lowers the defenses of targets, so that could also make Rajang more susceptible to attacks.

And funnily enough? Deviljho is smarter than Rajang lmao

I do have to wonder, however, where does Rajang get its supposed resistance from Power Null from? It has a 0% resistance to Dragon Element, but that's actually just the average. So while it's not weak to the Dragon Element, it's not like it resists it or anything, so it should still be regularly susceptible to it's power null effects, right? Or am I missing something?

Asked Bambu about it as Rajang does have some resistance to Dragon Element but the percentage is 0%, I was told that resistance to Power Null would be what would be resisted.

Turf wars when a tie do the same percentage of damage to each other. Rajang has much less health than Jho which means he does more.

Back