• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Bad Wolf Comes To Upgrade Yume Nikki

Saikou The Lewd King said:
There is like, no one supporting this verse.
People who actually knew the verse said yes (or were neutral) and those who were against stopped existing.
I would love to support this verse, let me in!!!! (Ó╣æ•ß┤ù•Ó╣æ)ÔÖí

Saikou's been active on Discord, but I agree that there appears to be a lot of premature stuff that many other staff members questioned.

For the record, I asked Saikou on Discord to comment, earlier today (around 6 hours ago).

Translation: Idk what this verse is and Idk why it's wrong, but it is wrong because I jump to conclusions.

You...do know that the first like, six posts before Saik comments are us messing with him, right? He asked us to comment on Discord.

It's not that I have anything against the OP, but I do feel the thread seemed all over the place. And it appears a bunch of edits were made despite no other staff member said that the stuff of legit.

Well, if you're not taking it seriously and just being immature on someone's thread who's put hours of hard work into it, then that just shows how ungrateful you are. Not only were you really not funny, but you also acted like you were five years old.

Here we go again...

Stop telling people how to act. You've nearly gotten banned from it a handful of times at this point. The holier-than-thou attitude you put on isn't righteous, especially when you have zero context of the background. It's annoying. You're going to get yourself removed sooner than later if you keep on acting like this to people. How's that for acting like an admin.

Sorry, I was in a bad mood at that time because someone threw a slice of pizza at my face. I deeply apologise for my actions and we can move on now.

This is blatant abuse of reality equalization. Even the 2-C is generous (I'm fine with it being 2-C, but it's still generous). This is literally stacking reality equalization.

What do you mean by stacking reality equalization? Why would The Matrix get tier 1?

Yeah it's been 3 days since I asked Saikou on Discord to comment, and 10 days since Saikou has commented, or edited on the wiki at all...

What should I be doing?

No they weren't.

Saikou just told me that he's been busy, and he'll get to it responding monday-ish.

Nope. I asked him to comment, he said he'd do so on monday-ish.

I am surprised this went through? Honestly I think k the reality equalisation in general is a huge mess. We essentially allow basic humans to have Low 2-C and even higher hax via dreams? So every real life human is now Low 2-C. Also what evidence is there that each of these dreams are universal+ in size in the first place?

Reading this whole thread the verse essentially got upgraded via Bobiscan a non staff member approving if it...what?

Madotsuki24 said:
All 12 doors in The Dream World resemble a different reality, which is why I think her waking up should be 2-C, not Low 2-C.
why is it Low 2-C in the first place? is there evidence that each reality is Low 2-C in size? why are e even assuming that a dream is on the level of the real world?

Let's downgrade it to 2-C. It's generous to even allow reality equalization but id rather come to a compromise and just ban stacking reality equalization rather than make the verse 10-B altogether.

What about the other layer? When Madotsuki "wakes up", she is still dreaming and she jumps off her balcony to truly wake up. This is supported in the manga btw.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Let's downgrade it to 2-C. It's generous to even allow reality equalization but id rather come to a compromise and just ban stacking reality equalization rather than make the verse 10-B altogether.
I need evidence of a full universe in the first place. Honestly the way this is upgraded is what I did for a Low 2-C joke thread for Itachi.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean...none of the tier 1 stuffs were even accepted in the first place. Saikou literally upgraded the profiles out of nowhere. I think what we should do is revert the page to the old version until Saikou comes back.

Back