• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yume Nikki and Yume Nikki-like games CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally this was gonna be just a CRT for just Yume Nikki, although decided to include the major nikki-like games into this like 2kki and flow, killing three birds with one stone and all that.

Profile Sandboxes

Yume Nikki

Remade Manga Madotsuki
Remade Manga Poniko

* Removed the 'My Room' Key for both of these, My Room still exists in the dream world, just that the objects that are in said room can warp or even destroy it is some capacity. Merged Uboa with Ponikos profile, as they seem to be the same entity here.

Remade Game Poniko

* Merged Uboa and Poniko into the same profile as they do seem to be the same entity in some sort of way, I supose this is more evident when you realize Uboa does not appear if the event is triggered after killing Poniko with the Knife effect, pretty sure.

Remade Monoe and Monoko

* Removed the Dream Diary keys, I feel they should be separated into their own profiles sometime in the future, as both of the games are evidently seperate from eachother.

.Flow

Remade Sabitsuki, should be fairly self-explanatory

Profile Deletions

This list will mostly contain Effect/Background NPCs, why I feel they should be deleted has been explained more thoroughly in earlier threads (here and here), but in short they dont exactly...do anything, their main purpose is to just sit there in the background or give the protagonist an effect, of which they usually do nothing afterwards. Other profiles will be mentioned here that have different reasons for why I think they should be yeeted, I will list the reasons along with it.

Gakuran-Kun
Marginal Vivid Worker
Ookami
Outline Boy
Heishi-Kun
Usamimi
Flashing Trombonist
Silhouette
Shimofuri-tan
Komorin
The Fisherman
Walking Grave
Poleman
Grey Haniwa
Masukuredi
Bane Jack
Maiko Ghost
Walking Telephone
Uboa (Manga) and Uboa (Both will be merged with their respective Poniko profiles, I suppose)
NASU (This guy also doesn't really do anything feat worthy either, the whole minigame is quite literally just this)
Masada (This guy could probably get deleted? he is currently a composite profile atm, we could probably just split the profile into Masada (Game) and Masada (Manga) later on)

Last edited:
Considering this is a relatively small verse, probably gonna add this now, 2 staff agrees are enough it seems

this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back