• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Yumper Nickle CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much just for OG Madotsuki, some power additions and whatnot.

Mind Manipulation - With the cat effect she can control NPCS and bring them closer to her, along with a variety of other effects depending on the creature. A bit surprised this wasn't on her profile before.

example 1
example 2
example 3
Wiki page for Yume Nikki going more in-depth on what the cat effect can do

Self-Sustenance (Type 1) - I remember removing this before via the argument that it is dream logic I believe? I feel there isn't anything exactly wrong with the feat after looking at it. If we where to use 'dream logic' as a sole argument against these types of things than it kinda invalidates a lot of yume nikki feats in general, i'd think. Also considering its Mars, the general assumption would be that it would have the same characteristics as the planet itself.

feat here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back