• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BFDI Series Discussion Thread

That isn't even Woody, plus we never had those reasonings. Not that it matters since it is already linked to his Inorganic Physiology
A clone of Woody appeared with the group just like all the other season one characters, exactly like it says on Pen's profile. If you removed the reasoning from Woody, you should remove it from other profiles that have it too.

Alrighty, I prepared a page of Winner now. I am ready for it to be reviewed. I wonder what image will be used on the BFDI series page.
Remove Surface Scaling, it appeared he did it with sheer momentum which qualifies more as Superhuman Speed/Strength.

“It should be kept in mind that cases of moving along surfaces through sheer momentum or by damaging the walls should not be classified as this ability as they are both simply common consequences of Superhuman Speed and Superhuman strength respectively rather than being distinct powers on their own.”

Remove Surface Scaling, it appeared he did it with sheer momentum which qualifies more as Superhuman Speed/Strength.

“It should be kept in mind that cases of moving along surfaces through sheer momentum or by damaging the walls should not be classified as this ability as they are both simply common consequences of Superhuman Speed and Superhuman strength respectively rather than being distinct powers on their own.”
Oh right I forgot about that. After that it should be good to add? (Of course I'll remove the purple tomato joke by the way.)

Alrighty, I added the page for Winner, as well as a TPOT image and TPOT character tab on the Battle for Dream Island series page. I found an image for Winner that I can use on the Battle for Dream Island page and I will add it in a few minutes.

Unfortunately right now my laptop is having problems so my plans with BFDI ranking are going to be delayed. You can see a sneak peek in a blog post I made if you are curious of what I will make a thread about.

as i was saying, why is evil leafys 4-A NCA? we don't know much of evil leafy's abilities or backstory so have no reason to assume she doesn't scale up from contestants(as she is some kind of demon/evil deity to them)and that she cant create more 4-A constructs.

as i was saying, why is evil leafys 4-A NCA? we don't know much of evil leafy's abilities or backstory so have no reason to assume she doesn't scale up from contestants(as she is some kind of demon/evil deity to them)and that she cant create more 4-A constructs.
The multi-solar system level power of Evil Leafy is not combat applicable because there is no evidence of her creation ability being usable for offensive purposes. For more information, see the Creation page on the VS Battles Wiki.

The multi-solar system level power of Evil Leafy is not combat applicable because there is no evidence of her creation ability being usable for offensive purposes. For more information, see the Creation page on the VS Battles Wiki.
im not saying she should have 4-A or not, but im saying theres no evidence on either sides, so possibly 4-A is what sounds better. we simply do not have enough info about evil leafy to make a claim on either side, so saying that shes possibly 4-A, or at least have her scale to basic contestants and have "possibly higher" would be better

im not saying she should have 4-A or not, but im saying theres no evidence on either sides, so possibly 4-A is what sounds better. we simply do not have enough info about evil leafy to make a claim on either side, so saying that shes possibly 4-A, or at least have her scale to basic contestants and have "possibly higher" would be better
That assumes the 4-A power of Evil Leafy is combat applicable. It isn't combat applicable, for the reason I mentioned.

That assumes the 4-A power of Evil Leafy is combat applicable. It isn't combat applicable, for the reason I mentioned.
im not saying it is or isn't, theres no evidence it is or isn't, we simply don't have enough knowledge on the character for either arguement, theres no evidence she can use it in combat, but theres no knowledge saying she can't. we have no way of telling since her character peaked in bdfia 5a-d. im not arguing it is combat applicable, im arguing that its not concrete that it isn't combat applicable. once(or if) we get more information on her we can make a better decision. something like "Unknown(her creation feat could potentially be used offensively but more evidence is needed)".

im not saying it is or isn't, theres no evidence it is or isn't, we simply don't have enough knowledge on the character for either arguement, theres no evidence she can use it in combat, but theres no knowledge saying she can't. we have no way of telling since her character peaked in bdfia 5a-d. im not arguing it is combat applicable, im arguing that its not concrete that it isn't combat applicable. once(or if) we get more information on her we can make a better decision. something like "Unknown(her creation feat could potentially be used offensively but more evidence is needed)".
Writing that Evil Leafy can potentially use the creation feat for offensive purposes is headcanon. A character being mysterious doesn't mean we accept ideas that are possible despite not having evidence, we keep information considered unknown while staying with what is known.

Writing that Evil Leafy can potentially use the creation feat for offensive purposes is headcanon. A character being mysterious doesn't mean we accept ideas that are possible despite not having evidence, we keep information considered unknown while staying with what is known.
im saying its not known she cant use this power, im saying we simply don't have enough info to say she can or can't. it wouldn't be headcanon to think she could potentially use it for combat(it would be to think it is combat applicable)thats why im saying unknown would be better, as the extent of her power is unknown. while its unlikely she is actually 4-A(or that she can use this in combat)she is most definitely stronger than the contestants. but if it should stay the way it is would "At least 4-C, At most 4-A(though this is likely non combat applicable)" work? that would still make it somewhat in line with her current ratings while still acknowledging the fact she is stronger than the contestants.

im saying its not known she cant use this power, im saying we simply don't have enough info to say she can or can't. it wouldn't be headcanon to think she could potentially use it for combat(it would be to think it is combat applicable)thats why im saying unknown would be better, as the extent of her power is unknown. while its unlikely she is actually 4-A(or that she can use this in combat)she is most definitely stronger than the contestants. but if it should stay the way it is would "At least 4-C, At most 4-A(though this is likely non combat applicable)" work? that would still make it somewhat in line with her current ratings while still acknowledging the fact she is stronger than the contestants.
If it's not headcanon, then it's merely heavy speculation, which isn't much better. A character having information on the VS Battles Wiki mentioned and regarded as a possibility means that there is at least some sort of implication to it that could be given the benefit of the doubt. Evil Leafy only has that for the creation of her internal world. There isn't information to give her the benefit of the doubt for regarding the multi-solar system level power being combat applicable. Your reasoning allows a character to get a possible attribute they don't have any evidence of having. I currently have her ranked a top tier along with Black Hole and Four, (which I hope doesn't get changed,) so Evil Leafy is still acknowledged to be superior to most contestants.
I am best at explaining with examples. Evil Leafy doesn't have evidence of her multi-solar system level power being combat applicable, just like she doesn't have evidence of her internal world being universe sized. There being a lack of evidence doesn't mean we can overstate the capabilities of the character. Evil Leafy doesn't have evidence of her multi-solar system level power being combat applicable, just like Firey doesn't have evidence of being able to shoot fire out of his fire body, and we should not assume the possibility of either character having either abilities. Something not being deconfirmed still doesn't mean we can regard it as possible if it has no evidence.

If it's not headcanon, then it's merely heavy speculation, which isn't much better. A character having information on the VS Battles Wiki mentioned and regarded as a possibility means that there is at least some sort of implication to it that could be given the benefit of the doubt. Evil Leafy only has that for the creation of her internal world. There isn't information to give her the benefit of the doubt for regarding the multi-solar system level power being combat applicable. Your reasoning allows a character to get a possible attribute they don't have any evidence of having. I currently have her ranked a top tier along with Black Hole and Four, (which I hope doesn't get changed,) so Evil Leafy is still acknowledged to be superior to most contestants.
I am best at explaining with examples. Evil Leafy doesn't have evidence of her multi-solar system level power being combat applicable, just like she doesn't have evidence of her internal world being universe sized. There being a lack of evidence doesn't mean we can overstate the capabilities of the character. Evil Leafy doesn't have evidence of her multi-solar system level power being combat applicable, just like Firey doesn't have evidence of being able to shoot fire out of his fire body, and we should not assume the possibility of either character having either abilities. Something not being deconfirmed still doesn't mean we can regard it as possible if it has no evidence.
i agree with the the most of this but the her being among the high/god tier of the verse, which is why i said that if she can't have a possible 4-A or an unknown rating(which i say is fitting for this character considering her "unknown" powers)then her having an "at least 4-C, at most 4-A(though this is likely or completely non combat applicable)

i agree with the the most of this but the her being among the high/god tier of the verse, which is why i said that if she can't have a possible 4-A or an unknown rating(which i say is fitting for this character considering her "unknown" powers)then her having an "at least 4-C, at most 4-A(though this is likely or completely non combat applicable)
Evil Leafy is already ranked as unknown, as well as being possibly multi-solar system level via reality warping (that makes it not combat applicable). The non-varying likely large star level rank I mentioned earlier stems from three factors. 1: Her gulping nine contestants and the FreeSmart Supervan. It is unclear if the contestants were injured, and the result was them getting transported to the internal world of Evil Leafy, but it implies superiority because of how many entities she overpowered. 2: Many contestants that have encountered Evil Leafy never wanted to directly confront her, running away screaming or staying at a distance instead, which implies superiority. 3: Puffball thought Evil Leafy ate Firey and Gelatin, which happened off-screen, but suggests Evil Leafy being very powerful. Large star level is certainly not the only rank Evil Leafy has.

Evil Leafy is already ranked as unknown, as well as being possibly multi-solar system level via reality warping (that makes it not combat applicable). The non-varying likely large star level rank I mentioned earlier stems from three factors. 1: Her gulping nine contestants and the FreeSmart Supervan. It is unclear if the contestants were injured, and the result was them getting transported to the internal world of Evil Leafy, but it implies superiority because of how many entities she overpowered. 2: Many contestants that have encountered Evil Leafy never wanted to directly confront her, running away screaming or staying at a distance instead, which implies superiority. 3: Puffball thought Evil Leafy ate Firey and Gelatin, which happened off-screen, but suggests Evil Leafy being very powerful. Large star level is certainly not the only rank Evil Leafy has.
i haven't checked her page in a bit, thanks for a refresher on how shes rated, this seems fine.

I think that this thread being TPOT themed in particular is kind of annoying. I think there should be a discussion thread for the entire BFDI series at this point. Threads on this website don't seem to have a posting limit unlike the VS Battles Wiki before threads were removed from there, so now we might as well just have one general discussion thread that we can use forever.

I think that this thread being TPOT themed in particular is kind of annoying. I think there should be a discussion thread for the entire BFDI series at this point. Threads on this website don't seem to have a posting limit unlike the VS Battles Wiki before threads were removed from there, so now we might as well just have one general discussion thread that we can use forever.
Then just go comment on the old BFDI thread or outright change the thread title

I prepared pages for Blocky and 8-Ball, that are currently blog posts. I made two profiles this time because Blocky took me a lot of research to do (and three days to deem as presentable), so I made a page for 8-Ball since I knew it was going to be much easier to make. Let me know if anything should be changed!

I prepared pages for Blocky and 8-Ball, that are currently blog posts. I made two profiles this time because Blocky took me a lot of research to do (and three days to deem as presentable), so I made a page for 8-Ball since I knew it was going to be much easier to make. Let me know if anything should be changed!
For Blocky, I don't see how calling the sun lame is Social Influencing given how it isnt even alive. Him building a cardboard spaceship is just out of wits and not any Subjective Reality, and as such should upgrade his intelligence to Above average. Also, shouldn't Blocky get Magic as well if he was able to erase Blocky's balloon?

For 8-Ball, how exactly is he even lifting the moon aside from his material resisting it? He doesn't even have any arms to lift it. As such, change that to Class M scaling from Pin.

For Blocky, I don't see how calling the sun lame is Social Influencing given how it isnt even alive. Him building a cardboard spaceship is just out of wits and not any Subjective Reality, and as such should upgrade his intelligence to Above average. Also, shouldn't Blocky get Magic as well if he was able to erase Blocky's balloon?
My idea was that Blocky's insult froze the sun in a toon force symbolic kind of way, but I guess you're right.
I'm not sure about removing Blocky's subjective reality considering he said the spaceship was supposed to be bad. "For a prank, build a really shabby rocket ship out of cardboard, [...]" If not subjective reality then this would fall under toon force, since it shouldn't be possible for him to of built a better spaceship than Spongy's when he was aiming to make the spaceship intentionally fail.
For the magic, I labelled that as power mimicry because he copied the Announcer's magic trick.
Psychomaster35 said:
For 8-Ball, how exactly is he even lifting the moon aside from his material resisting it? He doesn't even have any arms to lift it. As such, change that to Class M scaling from Pin.
If you put it that way I guess this is more of a durability feat than anything. I'll change the lifting strength.

By magic, I meant adding that as actual ability for Blocky since he can mimic Announcer’s magic trick.

Another thing I want to point out is that Blocky’s resistance to Heat Manipulation should be removed because he literally dies within the flames of Spongy’s spaceship when it caught on fire just as he went near the sun. Not to mention that he and others have consistently been threatened and even killed by lava.

By magic, I meant adding that as actual ability for Blocky since he can mimic Announcer’s magic trick.

Another thing I want to point out is that Blocky’s resistance to Heat Manipulation should be removed because he literally dies within the flames of Spongy’s spaceship when it caught on fire just as he went near the sun. Not to mention that he and others have consistently been threatened and even killed by lava.
This doesn't make sense to me. Do you mean Blocky should have magic instead of power mimicry? If not, then from what I know, power mimicry wouldn't give a character the abilities they mimic separately from the power mimicry ability, since they wouldn't have the ability on their own. Do you mean I should add a link to the Magic page in the explanation for why Blocky has power mimicry? I'll do that since I've seen it done before. I should also add magic to the Announcer's page.
I suppose getting rid of the heat resistance makes sense.

Yes, magic is ability Announcer has due to himself claiming it to be a magic trick. As such, Blocky gets magic as well. Also, I am not telling you to remove Power Mimicry, I’m telling you to add Magic.

Last edited:
One other thing: I feel like adding the tab to Blockys Funny Doings International was unnecessary, so either move that to a gallery or remove it.

Back