• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BFDI Series Discussion Thread

The episodes about Among Us might not be canon so the information about Match might not be either even though her appearance is the same in episodes of Battle for Dream Island. Otherwise it would be very good to recalculate. This thread is supposed to be about TPOT by the way.

TPOT 1 has been released. This was an awesome episode and was worth the long wait. I never thought the fun interactions with characters was considered character development since the show was like that ever since BFB 1 but they decided to stop doing it after a while. I guess I like TPOT more than post-split BFB then.
Anyway, I'm happy Nonexisty didn't join when Two said they needed another contestant. Winner joined which is pretty cool. If Gaty is included on this wiki she would get magnetism manipulation. Two can teleport and create plant life. Winner has absorption. There aren't any feats for characters that have pages. I should also note that the eliminated contestants from BFB were shown to finally be going into the closed door. I thought the idea was scrapped but now the suspense is overwhelming.

41+1+0=42 therefor nonexisty could very well still be a contestant. This nonexisty hate is unwarented and unbelievable smh

41+1+0=42 therefor nonexisty could very well still be a contestant. This nonexisty hate is unwarented and unbelievable smh
A contestant with the value of zero cannot work. When making teams, Nonexisty cannot make the teams uneven and cannot interact with contestants at all the be able to join a team, but a contestant must join a team anyway. They probably abandoned Nonexisty because he doesn't actually exist at all.

can we really say for certain that it's not physical? I mean, it sure looks that way, but knowing BFDI, it could very well have actually been there

Match has broken out of her voting icon before, and that broke the fourth wall. Are you sure by that logic, she shouldnt have fourth wall awareness?

I am iffy about it. It might be breaking the fourth wall because what Two was displaying looks so two-dimensional and not like a hologram for the contestants to see, especially when it changed at "Only four teams left!". It might not be breaking the fourth wall because Two did a hand motion to show the contestants the display, so I kind of have the feeling it might of been a display in the world. Cloudy getting bumped down by something non-physical is a big part in this decision. I think I should put it on his profile to be safe.

Didn't he not use Cary’s stated height about Pencil? Also, that was only a fan calc, as sizes are sometimes inconsistent. So its best about prioritizing on a creator’s statement.

That's a neat video, but it is clear that BFDI contestants are approximately one meter tall. Sometimes there can be shenanigans with calculations of subjects that aren't meant to be linked.

BFB 29 was today. I might as well write here because it takes place during the time TPOT was happening.
My gosh, this episode was intense! The most intense part was actually the Cake at Steak. I am positive towards Teardrop, but I really didn't want her to win. Gelatin is awesome. I am surprised the Cake at Steak went exactly like I wanted. Teardrop didn't win but she got the recognition she deserved. Then the major story part with the Announcer. Jeez that was good. It seems like the budget keeps reality in check too, so that's good to note. When the budget was running out, I didn't know why that was a problem. First of all, the characters could've kept spawn-killing Ruby to spend as much money as they wanted. Secondly, four characters (Flower, Gelatin, Lollipop, Loser) have successful businesses and only one of them used money they merely planned to use for their business. The action was intense nonetheless.

I did. But an alternate timeline was not started, it was just a visual what-if scenario. Anyway, I wrote that it is good to note that the budget keeps reality in check. All characters that have control over the budget in a way have reality warping on their profiles so nothing changes. I should add that we could use BFB 29 for scans of their reality warping however.

I did. But an alternate timeline was not started, it was just a visual what-if scenario. Anyway, I wrote that it is good to note that the budget keeps reality in check. All characters that have control over the budget in a way have reality warping on their profiles so nothing changes. I should add that we could use BFB 29 for scans of their reality warping however.
To be fair, wouldn't their reality warping be combat innaplicable since it only matters in their verse (Due to the budget cosmology)

To be fair, wouldn't their reality warping be combat innaplicable since it only matters in their verse (Due to the budget cosmology)
No, it's the budget of the show. A show in the Battle for Dream Island series can take place in any world. The budget also makes stuff appear out of nowhere, if the host has enough money they can pretty much buy whatever they need. It's how random stuff was coming out of nowhere during BFDIA, the Announcer bought them off screen using the budget.

Announcer is actually revealed to be the creator of the Puffball Speaker Box, so that may be another intellect feat. Also, he was capable of secretly hosting BFDIA on Earth without anyone noticing, so it could be Stealth Mastery that he was hidden away from them for the entirety of it until its cancellation. The animation downgrading due to budget cuts was being done overtime from wasting the show’s budget, and its not just the competition itself, but the series as a whole, so that should still be a form of Reality Warping.

Announcer is actually revealed to be the creator of the Puffball Speaker Box, so that may be another intellect feat. Also, he was capable of secretly hosting BFDIA on Earth without anyone noticing, so it could be Stealth Mastery that he was hidden away from them for the entirety of it until its cancellation. The animation downgrading due to budget cuts was being done overtime from wasting the show’s budget, and its not just the competition itself, but the series as a whole, so that should still be a form of Reality Warping.
That's exactly what should be included. I guess I can cover that.
On another unrelated note, should Needle get limited Surface Scaling because of how Barf Bag used her to go up a building?

No, it's the budget of the show. A show in the Battle for Dream Island series can take place in any world. The budget also makes stuff appear out of nowhere, if the host has enough money they can pretty much buy whatever they need. It's how random stuff was coming out of nowhere during BFDIA, the Announcer bought them off screen using the budget.
Yeah, but the budget rules of BFB only matter in that show, plus it would still be pretty useless in a fight since the only way they can do it is by bringing in random money and putting it in a laptop.

Only Announcer has a hax boost from this.

Speaking of this, the Announcer's budget cuts should be considered Plot Manipulation or Reality Warping which is not just simple BFR. As we now know being removed from the budget means being removed from the plot/being erased

Last edited:
Back