• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UltraChair said:
Speaking of BFDIA 5B, there's shown to be things such as mountains, moons, clouds and such, would this be enough to warrant Evil Leafy something like "possible Pocket Reality Manipulation" or something.
Well, yeah. Also, in certain levels (16-18), you can see multiple stars in the background. Such a feat like that would be around High 4-C to 4-A.

However, it must be noted this shouldnt scale to Evil Leafy's durability, nor her striking strength, as of all things, she was killed by a heavyweight. It would only be that tier via possible Reality Warping, somewhat like a similar instance with Benjamin (RHG).

And thats what Im saying: of course it isnt. Which is why I based it off of Ben's Reality Warping.

This seems fine.

Shame the 4-A rating due to evil leafy's pocket dimension isn't combat applicable, I really wanted to see actual 4-A BFDI and for them to fight Castlevania/SOA/Mario/Kirby/ GoW characters

This also applies to Cake, Bottle, and Bracelety, since they were recommended characters in space as well, but have never been to space as contestants.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
This seems fine.

Shame the 4-A rating due to evil leafy's pocket dimension isn't combat applicable, I really wanted to see actual 4-A BFDI and for them to fight Castlevania/SOA/Mario/Kirby characters
Its alright. I was planning Four to go fight Waluigi after the Marioverse gets upgraded to 4-A. More or so a hax VS AP battle. And I have a story for it.

Psychomaster35 said:
This seems fine.

Shame the 4-A rating due to evil leafy's pocket dimension isn't combat applicable, I really wanted to see actual 4-A BFDI and for them to fight Castlevania/SOA/Mario/Kirby characters
Its alright. I was planning Four to go fight Waluigi after the Marioverse gets upgraded to 4-A. More or so a hax VS AP battle. And I have a story for it.
I mean, Four's hax is pretty meh. Only thing going for him is his bigness

Psychomaster35 said:
This seems fine.

Oh no... Mario characters are getting upgraded to 4-A! Darn it Super Mario Galaxy.

Perhaps you mean 4-B Mario characters, not 4-A. Four can't defeat a 4-A Mario character. They move way too fast. Or speed will be equalized then. Why are Mario characters getting upgraded to be that strong?

James Plays 4 Games said:
Perhaps you mean 4-B Mario characters, not 4-A. Four can't defeat a 4-A Mario character. They move way too fast. Or speed will be equalized then. Why are Mario characters getting upgraded to be that strong?
Mario characters blitz speed unequalized

That makes perfect sense actually! Mario characters sure do have consistent 4-A feats. While I don't ever try to downgrade Mario characters, I honestly hate how strong they are.

I just want to keep Kirby safe okay?

That makes perfect sense actually! Mario characters sure do have consistent 4-A feats. While I don't ever try to downgrade Mario characters, I honestly hate how strong they are.

Kirby already beat 3-C Mario so it's not like they will become a threat to the Kirby verse anytime soon

Kirby already beat 3-C Mario so it's not like they will become a threat to the Kirby verse anytime soo
What about Mario with the Pure Hearts? I know Kirby defeated Power Star Mario, but not Pure Hearts Mario. Mario is slowly working his way up to catch up to Kirby! I also have no clue why Kirby isn't 4-A+ instead of just 4-A.

This is a BFDI thread, so I'm not sure if I should continue with this though.

Its fine. We consider Composite Mario 2-B at best, but in base, hes only High 4-C (soon 4-A) scaling from the power stars.

What I mean is that Mario is catching up with his over all. He has three keys, his base, Power Star powered, and Pure Hearts. Kirby is able to defeat 2/3, meaning he is stronger than the character overall, but Mario gets one win. He is catching up, because if Super Mario Galaxy 3 comes out and gets some sort of other collectable that is comes after Power Moons to go along with the trend of changing power sources for each game, he might get another stomp Kirby key and they will become even. He's catching up...

Also, Pure Hearts Mario can only stalemate Kracko, right?

Look at his immortality... It's up to type 8. He can't die as long as sky exists in any universe. Kracko can also absorb the power in the sky to become stronger and faster, like he did to become Parallel Kracko in Another Dimension.

Look at his immortality... It's up to type 8. He can't die as long as sky exists in any universe. Kracko can also absorb the power in the sky to become stronger and faster, like he did to become Parallel Kracko in Another Dimension.
I mean, Mario can nuke the multiverse (although it's out of character)

Plus Mario can incap

You're not going to believe this: Alph╬▒rad just uploaded a Super Mario Galaxy video on YouTube. What a coincidence! I was just talking about how I kind of dislike that game.

I used to own SMG... until I stupidly destroyed the disc when I was young. I was around 5 at the time, but now Im 15. It wouldnt really matter, as my Wii would get thrown out soon.

I never use my Wii anymore, but I actually still have it! Along with Super Mario Galaxy. Yes I buy games from series I partially dislike. If they are quality games, then I will manage.

Back