• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyway, the next character I will be doing is Lightning! ÔÜí´©Å He's supposedly stronger than Needle, so Pie, Flower, Bell, and Spongy would get this as a feat once their profiles are made eventually.

Never mind, it wasn't perfect. But still, if anyone wanted me to edit it before it was uploaded, they could've told me in the comment section of the blog post.

I'm pretty angry. In this clip of BFB 1, pretend it's a VS debate in a YouTube comment section, I am Barf Bag, Teardrop is the topic, and everyone else is the ones that reply to me. (I guess Spongy is Monika but that doesn't matter.) I want to find consistent VS debate about topics I am completely framiliar with to practice for the serious VS Battles Wiki, but everyone else thinks so highly of themselves and are so dumb!

To get my anger out, I want to propose what I think about Lightning's profile. It's not bad, but I already made a different versio that I think has a lot of useful things that should be added to his official page. I also noticed that Lightning is not actually made of lightning.

@Strange His physiology has been shown to burn hay and burn those who touch him. However, contestants being able to harm Firey means that its either them having Non-Physical Interaction or it is just Plot-Induced Stupidity.

@James I have given Lightning his tactic (It was optional anyways...). Also, about Snowball touching Lightning. That is also just Plot-Induced Stupidity, and youre saying he isnt lightning at all? Did you see BFDIA 5c and BFDI 17? He strikes like lightning.

Psychomaster35 said:
@Strange His physiology has been shown to burn hay and burn those who touch him. However, contestants being able to harm Firey means that its either them having Non-Physical Interaction or it is just Plot-Induced Stupidity.
@James I have given Lightning his tactic (It was optional anyways...). Also, about Snowball touching Lightning. That is also just Plot-Induced Stupidity, and youre saying he isnt lightning at all? Did you see BFDIA 5c and BFDI 17? He strikes like lightning.
I guess Snowball would've got a shocking surprise if it was real life. Thanks.

I was mostly implying that the should mention Lightning is seemingly stronger than Needle, so other characters like Spongy could get different text for their durability instead of copying and pasting the same thing, but that's fine. I assume you worked hard on his profile, so you can leave it the way it is if you want.

yeah, assuming that this is indeed not a outlier, then if the BFDI eiffel tower is the same mass as the real life one, that'd give Pin, and everybody else by extention, class M lifting strength, right?

Don't the contestants have a few Class K feats? (iirc Flower yeeting the Master Recovery Center was Class K)

We already stated that tier 4 BFDI (for everyone, minus Black Hole and Four) is an outlier due to massive inconsistencies, as to Pin being crushed to death by a tree. Like youre saying, Hulk (Marvel Comics) gets stomped by a regular 10-C snake, or Thor (Marvel Comics) being KO'd by a regular handgun bullet.

Needle's clearly invalid star level feat is another example of the characters being super strong for comedic purposes.

Pins feat wasnt a gag, for sure. Would you call Flower's MRC feat a gag?

Psychomaster35 said:
We already stated that tier 4 BFDI (for everyone, minus Black Hole and Four) is an outlier due to massive inconsistencies, as to Pin being crushed to death by a tree. Like youre saying, Hulk (Marvel Comics) gets stomped by a regular 10-C snake, or Thor (Marvel Comics) being KO'd by a regular handgun bullet.
I don't mean Needle is star level I mean it's another example of them being stronger than they are supposed to be, just like Pin lifting the Eiffel Tower.

DefinitelI'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Lifting the eiffel tower is WAY, WAY, WAY more consistent then the Tier 4 cast
Definitely, but some characters being class 5 and Pin being class m is pretty hard to believe, considering all the contestants are supposed to be comparable to each other accept for Black Hole.

James Plays 4 Games said:
Definitely, but some characters being class 5 and Pin being class m is pretty hard to believe, considering all the contestants are supposed to be comparable to each other accept for Black Hole.
Didn't these guys lift the recovery center in one episode and have some class K feats in the game

They're actually Class 25, and if Pin was Class M, then the other contestants would just scale to her, making them Class M too

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Didn't these guys lift the recovery center in one episode and have some class K feats in the game
So then we are going to need to upgrade all the contestant, even ones with no lifting strength feats, cause everyone accept Black Hole is comparable to each other.

Nope, just need a simple calc for it and for it to be evealuated.
Ones without any lifting strength feats get a Likely next to Class M
Great idea. Likely is a great word that is underused in the Kirby series profiles.

Nope, just need a simple calc for it and for it to be evealuated.
Ones without any lifting strength feats get a Likely next to Class M
Great idea. Likely is a great word that is underused in the Wiki.
FTFY

Back