• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Werent you working on those downgrades, Blue? I'd prefer to wait before we make the new profiles.

what about a profile for the best character, nonexisty? Also, on a related note, are the events of II BFDI crossover stuff considered canon? because if so, then nonexisty should be able to interact with things physically besides having a taste

FRIMI said:
what about a profile for the best character, nonexisty? Also, on a related note, are the events of II BFDI crossover stuff considered canon? because if so, then nonexisty should be able to interact with things physically besides having a taste
I tried Nonexisty before, but Psychomaster35 said it was pretty much a joke profile.

FRIMI said:
And no, Inanimate Insanity crossovers are non-canon.

It isnt canon, and since Nonexisty is rather a gag. Since he doesnt exist, he isnt even capable of fighting, at all. Let alone even interact with things physically.

While I DO remember some BFDI characters have appeared on Inanimate Insanity, their appearance there is rather vague to BFDI's canon. And while the same thing is said vise-versa via recommended characters (especially since Nickel exists in both worlds and is voiced by Adam Katz in both depictions), its just a vague canon to there.

In exchange for not being able to interact with anything, I think Nonexisty would've been a cool addition since he is completely invincible to everything due to not existing.

fair enough, I guess. tbf I did mainly suggest nonexisty as a joke anyway. the II thing was a serious question tho

FRIMI said:
fair enough, I guess. tbf I did mainly suggest nonexisty as a joke anyway. the II thing was a serious question tho
I don't know, the creators of BFDI need to specify. It's like if the popular mod Monika After Story is considered canon to Doki Doki Literature Club, which it isn't. It literally has no reason to not be canon to, and would be a cool addition to it's canon, but it is not.

huh. so does that retcon episode 4 of II, or does the in-show representation of Nickel still outweigh WoG?

or maybe the Nickel that tried to join BFDI was a different Nickel from the one that joined BFDIA, IDFB, and BFB

Err... the revisions? Your opinions about Big Four getting FTL? Reply on the revision thread linked.

Seen it already. Easy to search.

Also, I suppose you got into the series as well? Or just visiting?

Guys, I got proof for 1-A BFDI:

You see, what is Dream Island??? Well, it is a fantasy island, the contestants dream about it due to how mythical it is. In fact, it is dream island for a reason. Why am I saying this, because it turns out all of Dream Island exists in what we know as the dreaming, a realm in the space beyond space and space beneath space. It exists in nowhere and nothing outside of Destiny's Book. The aspects of Dream exist in a notional place, neither real or unreal

So, how do the contestants scale????

Well, The Announcer managed to sell it, destroying a part of the dreaming. And of course he got killed by spongy falling on him. BUT, I got more proof. It turns out that Golf Ball managed to create Dream Island, making him, and the rest of the contestants solidly 1-A

Now as for Four, well, according to the creators and in the show, he is "44-D" and "Omnipotent". As you can see, this means he infinitely transcends the 1-A structure of BFDI. Making him (And Donut), High 1-A

Holy shit, then I dare ye to pit him against Ultra Instinct Shaggy THIS INSTANT.

James Plays 4 Games said:
Uhhh... Maybe... but that's just speculation, and unlikely. Great observation though!
It isn't even speculation, that's way too much of a compliment.

Trying to justify characters like Spongy and Rocky who at most are able to destroy towns being on the on the level of beings like Dream of the Endless and Eternity is even more wank than Hyperversal Kaguya.

Back