• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems like I will do a Lollipop page next according to the poll I made. It's about time someone from team G╠©╠╗╠«╠Ø╠╣╠à╠ü╠î╠Ç╠ë╚Ç╠Á╠í╠í╠ø╠╣╠ñ╠Ñ╠║═áB╠Á╠º╠½╠Ø╠ÿ╠ô╠ü╠ä╠¢├ô╠À╠ñ╠ù╠Ø═ì╠ç╠ì╠ÄP╠©╠Ø╠ª╠è╠ë╠ò═á═à joins the VS Battles Wiki.

James Plays 4 Games said:
Other than Black Hole, since he's too strong for any of the other contestants. I'd love to see Blocky vs Lightning.
Black Hole would be stalemated by David since David is pretty much immune to black holes.

@James Probably just his physiology jiggling around while hes being electrocuted.

@Strange Thats actually an outlier of David surviving being hit by Big Black Hole, and true, David is immune to Deconstruction (Treating that way due to Black Hole's physiology already being debunked), but he would die by sheer AP alone.

That would be an inconclusive match. I don't know what we would do from there. Also, I'm not to sure if I should add a type of Regenerationn to Gelatin's profile. I don't know which type of Regenerationn would be suitable.

David has died to Acid and Fire, who he matches, so something like a massive AP gap would kill David. Regardless, as I said, him surviving being hit by Black Hole in BFB 1 is an outlier due to inconsistencies.

Actually, I think David actually fell out of Black Hole's pull last second, I think it's easier to see if you do it frame-by-frame.

UltraChair said:
Actually, I think David actually fell out of Black Hole's pull last second, I think it's easier to see if you do it frame-by-frame.
That's why he'd have Resistance to Gravity Manipulation on his profile. David didn't survive, but he'd be able to launch himself away from Black Hole. Black Hole definitely has the advantage though, since there's not much else David could do besides distracting Black Hole with loud aw seriouslies.

I have something important to ask about Bubble. If her physical strength is city level+ and her durability is below average, then how come she doesn't die to her own attacks? It would be impossible to survive her own attacks unless her durabiltiy is higher. What if she actually has the worst durability out of city level+ durability?

The only possible way for Bubble's durability to be below average is if she has high toon force to make her not die to her own attacks. Toon force is a type of reality warping, and she could be making the rules of the relationship between physical strength and durability be different.

09882B77-B6FD-4785-901B-B11707BE2688
"Will I be getting a durability upgrade!? Probably not..."

The reasoning of that of her 10-C durability and how she doesnt pop herself when attacking is just BFDI logic, so...

That is, unless you were to say...

Bubble's limbs have 7-B durability, but her main body itself is 10-C?

May make sense, given her limbs saved her from about to being crushed by falling members of Team Ice Cube in BFB 13 (linked in Bubble's profile), yet Ive been dismissing it as an outlier given the inconsistencies of what Bubble tanks, and that she is consistently dying to very simple things (like Kenny McCormick).

I'd say her limbs are more durable since she can even carry normal objects with them. BFDI limbs are always inconsistent though. Firey's limbs aren't made of fire yet are immune to fire, yet Bubble's limbs seem to be normal skin. I'd say it varies between contestants, and that Bubble's limbs have a higher durability. It's not like we're going to make a separate key for something like that though.

That honestly has to sound like the most ridiculous wank since Big Bang durability Gumball Watterso I have seen.

The Earth isnt really real, just a fantasy Balloony was touching that mimics the real world.

I know youre joking, so lets just not mention this...

Im intending to calc Pencil and Ruby (on 2 separate occasions) lifting the HPRC, as it sounds impressive, likely comparable to Flower lifting the MRC, so it can posssibly make Class K a consistency.

You mean whole? She only lifed a larger broken portion of a smaller HPRC, actually. Where is it she lifted it whole?

I meant part of the HPRC in BFDIA 5b. Carrying part of it may give Book a high lifting strength as well while not being as impressive as lifting all of it. I think the size being smaller doesn't matter since X's baskets appear to just deside they aren't going to be giant sized sometimes too. In one scene they are bigger than all of The LÔÇÄosers, and in another they are smaller than Spongy. I assume the HPRC being smaller in BFDI 5b is the same predicament.

Or you say, Size Inconsistencies? The HPRC when it got shrunken may have shrunken smaller than usual when they were eaten by Evil Leafy.

Anyway, back to profile creating.

Which member of team G╠©╠╗╠«╠Ø╠╣╠à╠ü╠î╠Ç╠ë╚Ç╠Á╠í╠í╠ø╠╣╠ñ╠Ñ╠║═áB╠Á╠º╠½╠Ø╠ÿ╠ô╠ü╠ä╠¢├ô╠À╠ñ╠ù╠Ø═ì╠ç╠ì╠ÄP╠©╠Ø╠ª╠è╠ë╠ò═á═à would you want me to do out of these?

Teardrop.

Saw.

Dora.

The poll was created at 18:59 on February 28, 2020, and so far 8 people voted.
Please wait, submitting your vote...

Back