• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonders Attack Potency Justification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Maybe there should be more justifications for Beyonders Attack Potency. As for example: With their powers, Doctor Doom had controlled the will of Multi Eternity and easily defeated Cyclop with the power of the Pheonix Force which will eventually become High 1-B. And they killed the Abstracts, The Celestials and the Living Tribunal on a whim, according to Hank Pym. With their powers, Molecule Man can end Lifebringner Galactus with a thought that will eventually become High 1-B. (MM can probably do it without their powers)

For the moment we can only scale them from the Living Tribunal.

So the justifications for thir Attack Potency should be:

• Exist in the Neutral Zone which is beyond the Superflow.
  • With their powers, Molecule Ma has becomes the Demiurge of new cosmos.
Are you agree?

Well I agree.

I read somewhere that Hickman if he didn't leave, he would use Cyclops and teen Jean with Phoenix Force to create/recreate the cosmos back to normal.

I am pretty sure Beyonders were almost accepted to be rated as 1-A (along with the Living Tribunal). In that case the justification would be only them slaying the Living Tribunal

Shivansh Garg said:
I am pretty sure Beyonders were almost accepted to be rated as 1-A (along with the Living Tribunal). In that case the justification would be only them slaying the Living Tribunal
Also, the Beyonders exist in the Neutral Zone a place beyond the highest level of existence: the Superflow and i think the Neutral Zone is the farthest edge of science.

@Elizio From what I recall they exist beyond Marvel totality and beyond even Neutral Zone (which is still a part of totality or Eternity per se)

Yes, The Beyonders exist outside of and beyond Multi-Eternity.

Anyway, I have no problems with rating The Living Tribunal, The Beyonders, and Molecule Man as 1-A. It is the regular multiversal abstracts that I am uncertain about.

The problem is that we preferably need input from Matthew Schroeder, Sera EX, Sandman31, or maybe Azathoth or Ryukama, as they are the only staff members who know Marvel sufficiently well, and Sera is faking a break, Sandman31 has no Internet at the moment, and Matthew is busy with The Elder Scrolls revisions and not very interested in Marvel anymore.

I suppose that you could ask Matthew, Azathoth, and Ryukama to comment here regarding if it is fine to go ahead and upgrade the mentioned characters though.

The Living Tribunal - Transdual and outerverse level?

Even if they exist outside of the true Eternity, they should also have this justification.

Okay, we just have to wait for Matthew and Azathoth then.

It might be useful as extra proof for their tier in any case.

And they should have a type 9 of immortality since they embodies the outside and they can form physical manifestations.

Maybe. Hickman apparently treated them as truly killed when the Molecule Men exploded and destroyed their manifestation forms.

Shivansh Garg said:
@Elizio From what I recall they exist beyond Marvel totality and beyond even Neutral Zone (which is still a part of totality or Eternity per se)
They aren't

Read Captain America and the Mighty Avengers

However the Beyonders are still freely able to move outside eternity which has been shown when they tried to fight abstracts and in older comics there are in a realm beyond the multiverse totality

@Tetromino

Can you supply the specific scans that state that The Beyonders are from the Neutral Zone and not outside of the Marvel multiverse? Because from what I remember they have been referred to as originating outside of all of it.

I see no proof of the Beyonders originating in the Neutral Zone from the above scans. It also would make no sense with them killing the Living Tribunal and nearly destroying Multi-Eternity if they originated from within the multiverse.

Nor the fact that the outside was stated to contain no space in it. and in that scan it basically said ''outside the wild spaces beyond reality''

Antvasima said:
I see no proof of the Beyonders originating in the Neutral Zone from the above scans. It also would make no sense with them killing the Living Tribunal and nearly destroying Multi-Eternity if they originated from within the multiverse.
The Neutral zone is a existence beyond TLT and existing within a realm doesn't mean they can't kill Multi eternity?????

I see no proof from you that explicitly states that they came from the Neutral Zone, and it still does not make any sense that a tiny part of Multi-Eternity would be able to destroy him and the Tribunal.

Your suggestion is not going to get accepted unless you find explicit proof, and drop the attitude while you visit this wiki.

Can you be more explicit regarding what sentences that explicitly refer to the Beyonders as originating in the Neutral Zone?

If the Neutral Zone is a part of Multi-Eternity, this would make the beings that populate it a tiny part of him.

As you know, I am extremely overworked and distracted from constantly trying to help everybody in this wiki with different tasks. I do not have the time available to reread the entire Jonathan Hickman Avengers run, along with all other Beyonders appearances, to find explicit references, and regrettably have to go by memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back