• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Rune King Thor upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knull defeated them previously and then controlled them, but that should not affect their power levels as far as I am aware.
Alright. I was just wondering because those were apparently dead Celestials according to a podcast and I wasn't sure whether that would affect their power level
They were in practice just larger than normal, and even the entire power of Ymir himself shouldn't reach anywhere near that level.
It doesn't particularly matter though, as it is just a giant robot version of his regular armor
Okay
and didn't the Hulk also recently destroy such an armor?
It was an armour converted from the remaining corpse of a dead Celestial from Knull's invasion, yes

We cannot separate them, just note that they differ a lot from story to story.

I suppose that what we need to do here is to create a profile page for Those Who Site Above In Shadow, and scale Rune King Thor to it. I saw a draft for TWSAIS earlier, and it seemed good enough to me.

I would also appreciate if we create a revision thread to rescale the Celestials to "Varies depending on the story. 3-C to Low 1-A. 1-A with weaponry", along with upscaling 7th Cosmos Eternity and Infinity, The Beyonders, Those Who Site Above In Shadow, Rune King Thor, the complete Phoenix Force in The White Hot Room, Mikaboshi, Chaos War Hercules, and classic Dormammu at his peak to 1-A, and the multiversal aspects/conceptual entities such as Chaos, Order, Death, and The Living Tribunal to Low 1-A, along with Lifebringer Galactus and the Celestials, as they do not reach anywhere near as high in the current hierarchy.

Well, he was easily defeated by them, but endured a few attacks, so you are probably correct. I agree with your reasoning.

I suppose that what we need to do here is to create a profile page for Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, and scale Rune King Thor to it. I saw a draft for TWSAIS earlier, and it seemed good enough to me.
Who will create it?

along with upscaling 7th Cosmos Eternity and Infinity, The Beyonders, Those Who Sit Above In Shadow, Rune King Thor, the complete Phoenix Force in The White Hot Room, Mikaboshi, Chaos War Hercules, and classic Dormammu at his peak to 1-A, and the multiversal aspects/conceptual entities such as Chaos, Order, Death, and The Living Tribunal to Low 1-A, along with Lifebringer Galactus and the Celestials, as they do not reach anywhere near as high in the current hierarchy.
So this is built on Eternity encompassing the Far Shore right?
Are we sure every multiverse does have one?

If all these characters get upgraded to 1-A, what happens to already 1-A characters like The One Above All and Oblivion?

Who will create it?
I am personally too busy IRL and here at the moment.
So this is built on Eternity encompassing the Far Shore right?
Yes, I think so.
Are we sure every multiverse does have one?
Well, the First Firmament was shown to be a bit stronger than the Multi-Eternity of the 8th Cosmos, and several of the other iterations of the multiverse were together able to defeat him.

Well, the First Firmament was shown to be a bit stronger than the Multi-Eternity of the 8th Cosmos, and several of the other iterations of the multiverse were together able to defeat him.
In fact he could only face Eternity because it was weakened and being reborn, and he needed to infect it with a lot of work and a lot of time, to the point where Eternity was small enough for him to actually drain it.

I interpreted it as The First Firmament being a bit larger and stronger than Multi-Eternity to start with, but that Eternity being disoriented and weaker than normal was necessary in order to chain and gradually consume him.

The First Firmament never struck me as having as evil a motivation as the author intended in this regard though, given that what he ultimately wanted was to get back long missing pieces of himself and become complete again.

The Far Shore was a concept introduced after the creation of the 8th multiverse, so i am just uncertain if the 7th would have a Far Shore.
Logically speaking, every multiverse should have it, as it simply serves as the absolute edge of a multiverse, but again, every multiverse was different in some way

So i am asking if we have statements of the 7th multiverse for example having a Far Shore, it would definitely solidify 1-A 7th Eternity

Well, as far as I am aware, it has been retconned into existence in recent years, but with our current scaling structure we still need to include it.

I interpreted it as The First Firmament being a bit larger and stronger than Multi-Eternity to start with, but that Eternity being disoriented and weaker than normal was necessary in order to chain and gradually consume him.

The First Firmament never struck me as having as evil a motivation as the author intended in this regard though, given that what he ultimately wanted was to get back long missing pieces of himself and become complete again.
Actually he was quite evil with the Dark Celestials, he was an entity that wanted to be worshipped without free will. The point of him appearing stronger is because Eternity was weak and only being reborn. In fact, in the very comic that explains who he is, it is said that each subsequent cosmos is superior to the other due to it being the sum of the previous one + the new function that the next cosmos develops as it evolves.
Moreover, the First Firmament itself claims that he grew strong in the void, while Eternity was not, and he took advantage of this to attack her:

Well, I saw no mention about each iteration growing stronger in power, and it was later clarified in one of Ewing's Defenders miniseries that the mindsets and narrative complexities for the multiverses were what really evolved, from just mindlessly quickly experiencing new things, including all-death, to a fight between existence and non-existence, to archetypes mindlessly interacting (mostly fighting) without any actual story, to magic, to science, to a classic mixture of both, and finally to modernity, for better and worse.

However, I agree with the other points in your last post. I just felt kind of sorry for the First Firmament due to being incomplete for many billions of years. I can relate to that feeling.

You need an over 4 days old wiki account with a confirmed email address in order to do so.

I have created the page for you, and cleaned it up as well:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back