• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyonders Attack Potency Justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Living Tribunal. As far as I know, we automatically give High-Godly regen to any 1-A.

Also, isn't 1-A range technically "Irrelevant"? The Range page says so.

High-Godly is fine, but he couldn't regenerate damage received from The Beyonders.

He didn't regenerate from far less damage than erasure.

Should we add omnipresence on the Beyonders profile? I heard somewhere it was the same three Beyonders who fought the Living Tribunal in every reality simultaneously. Also, the Beyonders should have technological Manipulation.

I don't think that we have any concrete proof of that.

Yes. That is correct. I will correct it.

I think I recall that there was a certain scan mentioning that the concept of speed to TLT was irrelevant somewhere in the comics.

I have fixed the 1-A Marvel pages.

Should we add this on the Beyonders profile https://m.imgur.com/a/8T7qDuu

The Pre-Retcon Beyonder has contradictory statements regarding whether he is High 1-B or 1-A. He should remain the way he is.

I have updated The Protege and The Brothers Yin and Yang to 1-A.

@Magi Hussie

We list the Tribunal as omnipresent, so an irrelevant speed scan does not neatly fit into that.

@Elizio

I think that one of those scans is already in The Beyonders profile.

Never mind. I added the Tribunal speed scan.

@Elizio

That is not quite the same thing as omnipresence though. I prefer more clear-cut cases.

Antvasima said:
@Elizio

That is not quite the same thing as omnipresence though. I prefer more clear-cut cases.
Nigh-Omnipresence instead? Even the space gem gives its users the ability to be in multiple place at the same time. I don't have other scans about this.

This image implies that there is something that exists outside of even the Neutral Zone- https://imgur.com/a/pLhRmJx

"Beyond this, Nothing is Known"

So there exists a level even past Exo-space/The Neutral Zone, so its likely that the Beyonders exist out there, or Kevin may have accidentally ended up in that space outside Exo-space.

Nedge1000 said:
I think the feat is just Irrelavant speed since they are 1-A.
That seems more likely.

@Antvasima "Irrelevant. Omnipresence (reasons + scans added here)" would work & omnipresence is just a state of being, not a type of speed.

"High 1-B. 1-A as the Beyond Realm" would clarify the tiering better for PR Beyonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back