• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Stats (Important)

Making this finally.

Okay everyone. So now that ive completed 3 of my Beyblade respect threads (here , here , and here ), it's time to get the characters and verse on here! Of course, I don't expect anyone to read through any of these for they're too long, so here i'll be summarizing the general statistical ratings the verse should get before any pages get created so I can get the A-OK on everything. With that being said, lets start.

Metal Fusion Ratings

Attack Potency:

• All beys, whether they're just normal average ones, or ones that get the short end of the stick when it comes to feats, should be placed at 7-C to 7-B as a bare minimum based on this lovely calc by Darkanine . Or if nothing else, then 8-A as the absolute minimum since along with the former, a normal bey has shown to easily cause natural disasters, such as making lightning storms. The beys performing these feats are normal average level ones and as explained, all beys have hidden strong powers and were used in ancient times for military purposes. Weapons specifically. Reason why a random 10 year old wouldnt just do the same thing is because beys in modern times are used more as toys for casual battles than attacking others, so expecting a bey to destroy a city or change a riptide kinda isn't common by normal everyday teens. Excluding the main characters obviously.
  • All Beys even remotely comparable to Gingka's Pegasus should become 4-A, maybe even 3-C. This is due to a casual Constellation feat Storm Pegasus performs, and before anyone says outlier, this is literally the first feat Pegasus ever does in the entire series (and with more star-related feats later on, it gives it more leeway) confirmed in a flashback. As far as Tier 3 goes, Pegasus does have another feat of summoning a galaxy against L-Drago but this is debatable. Doji's Wolf has a Universe feat but for now its an outlier. Storm Pegasus could get a 3-A rating, but it'd only be with reality warping, and scales to absolutely no one.

Also, it needs to be noted that depending on Attack or Defense, Beys can have higher AP or Durability as that would be what they specialize in. For example, Pegasus is an Attack-type bey so its AP would be higher than its durability since it specializes in power. The same would also be for Leone, a defense type who specializes in defense.

Speed:

• A calc would be needed to find the exact degree, but, along with the star and galaxy feats Pegasus is quite clearly well into the MFTL range of speed, and this scales to beys that can defeat, match, or compare to Pegasus.
EDIT: According to this new calc by Darkanine , a speed feat from Storm Pegasus results in 2,531,729,100,403.1860352c

Metal Masters Ratings

Attack Potency:

• Most likely not enough for a tier change, but all beys who're greater, less than, or equal to Galaxy Pegasus are Tier 4-3 and at a much higher degee than Metal Fusion due to Pegasus doing a constellation feat even more casually than Storm Pegasus. And by casually, I do mean casually. Like literally making one just by being unsealed from slumber and not even battling yet. As well as canonically being more powerful than Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago in lore.
  • 3-A/Low 2-C was an outlier before, but now its more debatable due to Twisted Tempo's Spiral Dimension being a universe and Damian's Kerbecs having a Hades Dimension being added with Wolf's feat and Galaxy Pegasus's (unlikely) feat of having its own personal universe. If accepted, only Pegasus, Meteo L-Drago, and Leone would scale, as well as Sagitario and other signifigant beys => Sagitario.
  • The only team who wouldnt scale from Galaxy Pegasus, like at all, would be the Russian Team since they relied heavily on cheating tactics to even stand a chance against GanGan Galaxy in battle. They'll have to scale from the average low-end, 7-C to 7-B.
  • Ryuga by-himself could get something relatively high easily through him being able to call forth falling meteors but, similar to Pokemon trainers, statistics on the actual Bladers may not be neccesary for obvious reasons. Though, Wang-Hu Zhong are examples of bladers being superhumans so this is up for debate.

Speed:

• Galaxy Pegasus may have a better version of the speed feat it used against L-Drago in Metal Fusion as Storm, but other than that, Beys that scale to or off of Pegasus, and then of course from each other, get higher degrees of MFTL.
Metal Fury Ratings

Attack Potency:

• If 3-A/Low 2-C gets accepted (which it likely can) then all Legendary Bladers scale due to them being far superior to full powered Galaxy Pegasus whos>Tempo, Kerbecs and Wolf. Added with Dynamis and Jupiter's universe creation feat. Nemesis is superior to all Legendary Bladers (except for Full Powered Pegasus) so he scales. The bladers who are also comparable to the Legendary Bladers and are near their power, like Yohannes and Masamune, scale as well. Everyone else stays where they are.
  • Speaking of Nemesis, the only version of Nemesis who scales differently is the Nemesis from ancient times. Unlike modern Nemesis, this one is ridiculously weaker, lacked the vast amount of power it absorbed thousands of years later, and came LONG before even Metal Fusion feats. For the most part, it doesnt have the same capabilities as it did in Gingka's time, so past Nemesis scales to none of this, not even the Tier 4-3 stuff. Same for speed.
  • The ancient Blader warriors are also in the same boat as Past Nemesis. They are far inferior to their future incarnations, the Solar System Legendary Bladers, for lacking the same stuff their descendants have and scale from. That said, the solar system beys when under their use still at least had the power of the same star fragment Nemesis was originally made from and also possessed the power of the Solar Systems planets and GAIA's power. If anything, they could get a 5-B rating, which Past Nemesis can scale off. And considering Past Nemesis could still cause destruction over the entire planet pretty quickly, a MHS+ or higher rating sounds reasonable at least which the Blader warriors can be scaled to too.

Speed:

• Same as above for Metal Masters. Everyone (except Past Nemesis and Blader Warriors) can be scaled to higher degrees of MFTL, especially Pegasus and Nemesis.

That does it for the overall verse ratings. Once again, I know my RT's are too long to read through but i'd like as much of an opinion on this as possible so that, if given the A+ clearence, I can start making pages for the characters with the correct statistics. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you Dark. Always happy to help verses who sadly get the short end of the stick.

With that being said, do you have any issues, questions or anything with these statistics?

I think that the higher feats could be reasonable since they happened several times and have a good reasoning.

I personally agree with that as well, but we'll need to decide if the Universe feats yield either 3-A or Low 2-C.

It could be Low 2-C given Tempo at least is a bey that specifically manipulates time and space, so that further points to it being beyond just wielding physical matter.

You need to find something that makes 100% sure that space-time is present in the whole universe, same for the 2-C stuff.

Great job on the research and I agree on almost everything. The only problem I see really is the 2-C Nemesis for being superior to Low 2-C's. I was pretty sure in order to become 2-C, you need a 2-C feat and can't get there without one because in order to be 2-C, your attacks have cross 5D space and 5D space is unquantifiable.

@Blue

I could be wrong but, IIRC, being superior to a bunch of Low 2-C's would grant you 2-C as part of the scaling. Reason Nemesis should be 2-C is, if all the legendary bladers are low 2-C, then he'd be 2-C for having all their power, and the power of all beys like Wolf and Tempo, combined as well as its own. Kinda like how Arceus rn is 2-C for being far superior to the CT.

Also thank you :)

@Dark

According to Ziggurat (who created Tempo), Tempo is a bey that was made based off Einsteins Theory of Relativity. About how an objects mass can bend light and space and within their area the flow of time is stopped. Through the gravity made by its Fusion Wheel, Tempo can actually warp and control space and time.

After that, Tempo unleashes its special move Spiral Dimension to trap Gingka and Masamune in its universe.

When trapped, Gingka and Masamune see a large black hole sucking up everything, and this is what Tempo's blader Faust says:

"That is correct. This is a black hole that Tempo has created. The black hole controls both space and time. There is no attack that would be of any use against it."

Then, after failing to escape the first time, Faust says this:

"That's useless. Tempo is a bey that rules over both space and time. The past, present, and your future all lay in my hands. I contol everything".

If this is not enough I could re-check the other feats too but this should prove Tempo rules space-time on a Low 2-C scale.

I could be wrong but, IIRC, being superior to a bunch of Low 2-C's would grant you 2-C as part of the scaling.

Nah, Multiversal stuff happens across a 5D axis; to be 2-C said character must be able to destroy multiple universes at once

@Kukui

Ye, tiering system page says:

"The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis."

Too bad the Metal Saga is over. Even if Nemesis defeats Beerus, DBS powerscaling will eventually propel Beerus to absurd amounts above Low 2-C like how Goku is WAY above baseline 3-A.

Yeah that is a shame.....

Tho Nemesis's hax would probabaly make up for the eventual sheer power difference, but, we'll just wait and see who's the better GoD ovo.

A purple cat or a freaking spinning top of doom.

Btw, since we seem to have enough support for this, and Gingka luckily has a page here already, should I go on ahead and update his page with the new stuff for him?

Wait a sec I just realized....

As far as Constellation feats go, would they be either 4- A or 3-C? And this is extremely important for Beyblade.

Usually, IIRC, stars involved in constellations have entire star systems for each one even individually no?

The feats are obviously High 4-C of course but regarding these specific star feats the values could logically be much much higher.

Hmm okay. Expected as much but wanted to be sure.

Now, (I can bring the clip up if you want), could you become 3-C for summoning up a Galaxy? Because Pegasus seemingly does so in its fight against L-Drago in Metal Fusion, but this in itself is debatable too.

This always confused me, how can creation feats be applicable to AP-- like, how can you be sure the energy they use for creation they apply to combat?

Because they use the same power just for different function, creating and destroying are the same.

You need some scans Kukui.

I'm not letting anything happen until you provide concrete proof.

For one, Rep, I made like 3 entire respect threads on this which multiple staff and members, both there and here, have witnessed and accepted.

Not to be disrepsectful of course, but I already have concrete proof. This thread is to summarize the ratings coming from it.

Also, before I forget, might as well get this out of the way - https://youtu.be/baeCZT2nI5E

Starts at 15:55

Regarding Storm Pegasus, when it fights L-Drago in outer space it suddenly makes a Galaxy appear behind it to travel into and use for its special move Galaxy Nova (and even makes the Galaxy glow a bit). Would this be a 3-C feat for it?

One thing, the calculation put above results in 0.1 tons of TNT, this is not "7-C to 7-B" but only 9-A.

Back