• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Stats (Important)

Yeah he's alive, or at least heavily implied to be.

In the anime Shogun Steel, like how Zyro got his beyblade from Gingka, Sakyo also confirms he got Ronin Dragoon from another Legendary Blader, and Ryuga's shadow appears behind him. Plus everyone references Ryuga alot when meeting Sakyo.

Finally finished all the Legendary Blader pages except for Rago and Nemesis, which im doing next either later or tomorrow so don't worry about him.

Also would like to thank @Bluetrekking for the assistance he has given me and the verse. Very much appreciated.

I wonder.....

Given how stupidly high Nemesis is in the Low 2-C range, could he battle all the Gods of Destruction at once???? O_O

well...since bey's have mid-godly its likely hakai won't work and with its hax and higher AP than an individual he likely takes them out lel

i wonder...if nemesis can make multiple universes at one i wonder...but at this point no cause he's dead lel

A 2-C God with little hax who starts out with Erasure vs a high end Low 2-C God in the form of a spinning top with much more hax.

At this point it depends if Zeno oneshots first or Nemesis haxstomps him first.

When Beyblade becomes the strongest Low 2-C's ovo

Also going to bring this up because I KNOW its going to become an issue in the future...

Given how ridiculously good Nemesis's power absorption is, we would only have to limit it by tier to keep it from becoming an NLF right? For example, if Nemesis absorbs power from another Low 2-C, He'd also gain the powers of other Low 2-C's that his opponent fought. But if Nemesis's opponent fought, lets say, a 2-B and got curbstomped, that doesnt suddenly mean Nemesis gains the 2-B's stuff.

i mean we have to find some way to make it not NLF-ish ofc so it has to be at least above his AP to not get absorbed i guess

Yes because Nemesis's power absorbing doesn't function in the normal fashion of power absorbing. When Nemesis absorbs power from opponents, he also is able to absorb the powers of everyone else that those opponents who fought and so on. This was how Nemesis achieved its ultimate evolution based on the power and abilties of every bey in the world. Its that ridiculous

As such, I think the only way to make this not an NLF is to keep it limited by tier, as in Nemesis isn't taking powers from people in tiers above it just because his opponents fought those enemies.

So I did some further questioning and we may be in store for some upgrades for the blader warriors and Past Nemesis.

Based on what im told, having the power of planets like Jupiter or Saturn is 5-A, and depending on how you destroy them, it can easily be well into High 5-A and maybe even Tier 4.

While they never destroyed them, the blader warriors were specifically depicted as having beys who held the power of the very solar system's planets themselves. The power of those planets was blatently required to stand a chance against Nemesis's power from the Black Sun, which came from space. So if what I was told is true, the Blader Warriors would need to be upgraded from 5-B to 5-A and Nemesis High 5-A for being much stronger than the 5 of those warriors combined.

ahhh true cause it needed all the solar system beys to stand a chance iirc

Just a heads up.

The next page I plan to add is for Masamune Kadoya and once he's on here i'll then create the Beyblade verse page for the sites pages.

Interesting update.

While on my mind, I decided to look a bit into the movie Beyblade: Sol Blaze, the Scorching-hot Invader. I haven't watched it yet, but there are supposed to be some interesting feats from this movie that could be worth bringing up and discussing soon. In addition, the main antagontist of this movie makes a cameo appearence with some Metal saga characters in Shogun Steel, making this movie canon if anyone was going to ask.

Back