• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Stats (Important)

Thank you Blue, I very much appreciate it.

All I ask is please check with me first before the other characters get their pages made just so I can determine if they're correct or need something added/removed.

Thats right, but it also needs Statistics Amplification (Orion can grow much stronger using Centrifugal Force), Invulnerablity via its Bearing Drive, Pocket Dimension Creation (can create a pocket space of nothingness, Telekinesis (Can control and manipulate stars, such as the Orion Constellation), Regeneratin (Low-Godly; Orion can revive even after its spriit form is destroyed, and It's special move specifically destroys its spirit form to defeat the opponent anyway), Reactive Evolution, and that should do it.

Though Orion's Limited Transformation should just be listed under Reactive Evolution since it doesnt have mode changing.

Also, no one do Kenta and Ryuga's pages please. Im doing Kentas now and will handle Ryuga either today or tomorrow.

Im...not sure. Im pretty sure, based on the Regenerationn page, revving as a soul would be Low-Godly. I could be wrong.

I'd be fine with something like "At least Low Godly, Possibly Mid-Godly" though.

it is if the soul is destroyed (which i vaguely remember from the show the spirits were destroyed at times) then it is baseline mid-godly AFAIK

Yeah there are actually multiple times in the show were the bey's spriit forms, like Pegasus or Destroyer, are destroyed. This kind of destruction should apply to all relevant beys, besides ones who definitely have it.

Gingka's page is locked so later on we'll have to change Pegasus's regen to mid-godly. I'll go do the same for Kyoyas Leone right now.

Can you refresh specific scenes of the spirit destroyed but came back mid-battle? (I lost touch lol) @Bluetrekking they are atm low-godly so...

First one I remember, from my RT, is Pegasus being able to destroy Burning Fireblazes spirit form to nothing via Storm Bringer and clearly Fireblaze comes back later on, immediately being very likely (and considering its a phoniex, it might have some immortality but thats probably exaggerations).

Then theres Damain's Hades Kerbecs, whose also shown soul destruction. Using its Hades Drive it burned the spirit form of Julians Gravity Destroyer down to nothing.

Also L-Drago who burned away Evil Befalls spirit form.

Heck, Nemesis destroyed multiple spirit forms of the Legendary Bladers beys in the final match and they're obv still around.

And this is just the top of my head.

@Overlord

Actually, in some cases the beys do transform into the actual spirit beasts. They can either turn into them, or release their souls offensively from their physical top forms (Chiyuns Lacerta is an example as it did this when fighting Tsubasa's Eagle). So I think it can still apply to the tops.

Plus,even if not, it would still be Low-Godly since if it only applies to the spirits, they'd be relying on the physical forms to come back.

EIther way, its either Low-Godly or Mid-Godly.

Honestly. i'd be fine with either ranged regen (Low-Godly to Mid-Godly) or we just say At least Low-Godly, Possibly Mid-Godly.

One of these is fine.

Ahhh Buring fireblazes was gingka's dad's beyblade yes? That could have ressurection due to how a phoenix operates. But if those other samples the spirits do come back after turning to nothing then its likely mid-godly baseline again

Yeah it was his dads, Ryo Haganes.

Hmm. Its possible but would it being a phoneix type thing actually be good enough grounds to give it a Phoenix's ressurection? I mean Ryo does call it "The Immortal Bird" and such but idk if that can be literal or hyperbole.

Eh...not sure on that could be hyperbole too but then again the spirits often represent itself properly so there is that

That is a good point.

But, given other beys would have it, the same should apply to Fireblaze as well even with Ressurection. So if anything I think it should receive both.

Question.

Regarding Metal Masters, should other bladers like Kenta, Wang-Hu Zhong, Excalibur, etc. be Low 2-C as well? While lower end of it, Kenta at this point should be far superior to Dark Wolf (who has a universe feat) to make it not an outlier anymore and bladers from the former are => Kenta and Sagitario.

Or, at the very least, if they can't down scale from Low 2-C Pegasus, Leone, Striker, etc., then they can scaled above Dark Wolf, which at the very least is 3-A.

EDIT: Nevermind. For now, Kenta and several others at full power will be downscaled from the Low 2-C side and be Low 2-C themselves until someone has an issue with this, just so the pages can be finally be completed.

Wait, small thing I noticed.

Given Jupiter being as big as it is compared to other planets, it'd be a 5-A planet right?

If so, then Dynamis's ancestrial Blader warrior would be 5-A via Jupiter having the power of Jupiter back then, which scales to the other warriors and Past Nemesis.

Not sure...maybe low 2-C via their beyblades and shit like that while physically still human

Oh im not refering to regular Dynamis, whose Jupiter is Low 2-C.

Im talking about his ancestor, who would be 5-B via having the power of the planet Jupiter, GAIA, and the star fragment to help seal Nemesis away. But now im wondering if having the power of planet Jupiter would actually be 5-A given how big Jupiter is.

No i was talking on the one above. About the ancestor one I can see what you mean since Jupiter is the largest overall but the others would have to scale cause they are not overwhelmingly weaker after all

Of course if one Blader warrior is 5-A, the ones are too.

It's just the matter of whether or not having the power of Jupiter IS 5-A, of just higher end 5-B.

i forgot how much busting jupiter is i remember vaguely AF is was low 4-C but don't quote me on it the low-end is likely 5-A

Do not worry blue, I'll make their pages I planned to soon anyways ovo. Tempo is one my of my favs ovo

But to answer your question....

Hades Kerbecs would likely keep the ranged rating since he at first is still higher end 4-A to 3-C. The time he becomes Low 2-C is when fighting and nearly besting Kyoyas Leone, whos downscaled to be Low 2-C from being comparable to Galaxy Pegasus and Striker.

As for Tempo, yeah he'd get out Low 2-C. Via his special move and scaling.

Back