• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Stats (Important)

Wait a second.

So 9-A power by itself can cause a change in a river and oceans course?

That....can't be right, or sounds very strange at least. Im going to re-check the feat (not that Darkanine's wrong, just see this as weird.).

Found it. 4:12 onward - https://youtu.be/4O86T6KT8QU

"Since ancient times, the existence of beys can be found in moments throughout history. The power of beyblades have been used to change the course of Rivers and Oceans. They have been used to defeat many armies and create huge empires. And one person has even been said to use that power to control the earth and bring on natural disasters".

And when quoting this, for the natural disasters we even see lightning sparking around in the sky (which at the lowest is 8-A since lightning can produce 5 Gigajoules worth of energy).

I really do not want to argue math being wrong, especially when its to help out here, but some of this can't be low as something as 9-A can it?

Im....pretty sure? But I could be wrong there.

Regardless, if all else fails, we have that bey causing thunderstorms which at a minimum definitely has to be 8-A.

I did more digging, and I found something of interest here.

According to this, the Stephan's Quintet is a group that consists of 4 galaxies and an extra spiral galaxy located within the Pegasus Constellation.

Also here.

Messier 15, which is an incredibly big cluster also in the Pegasus Constellation.

Using both of these combined, Pegasus's Constellation Feats should most definitely be 3-C, and easily at that.

Because they aren't real, they are just pareidolic star shapes people attributed names and powers to.

Constellations are not a thing. They are just stars visible from the night sky that form an arbitrary shape in our mind.

The reason why I said "contain galaxies" is because the patch of sky constellations are set upon contain galaxies if you zoom in enough with a huge telescope, or some of the stars are inside galaxies. Otherwise, they don't warrant a 3-C rating.

So basically, if I understand this correctly, for it to be a 3-C feat the stars would need to be big enough to have the galaxies INSIDE them and not the other way around?

For it to be a 3-C feat, the stars would either need t be REALLY, REALLY far apart or that. Constellation-busting feats are usually 4-A.

And to think this feat was caused......not by a Pokemon, Digimon, Saiyan, Shinigami, or Duelist....

But a freaking spinning metal top.....in the hands of teens......

Jesus lol

Anyways, now that the speed part is taken care of, the AP part is left to decide on.

Would Pegasus making that Galaxy appear be a 3-C feat for it?

Good point there. Plus since Pegasus going into a galaxy is specifically part of its special move, "Galaxy Nova", it'd make sense for it to be it's own doing.

Especially when Pegasus can light up said Galaxy as a side effect.
Screenshot 20171229-212653

Seems to be enough stuff for me to remake his page again. If anyone still has questions about this, they can be asked after the page gets remade properly.

Though, before I forget....

I mentioned in my OP that Past Nemesis and the 5 Blader Warriors from ancient times wouldnt get the same scaling as anyone from Metal Fusion to Fury and would have to scale from their own feats.

Feat wise, Past Nemesis was still easily capable of causing destruction around the entire planet and the 5 warriors needed to use the power of the solar systems planets, their own star fragments, and G.A.I.A's power to seal Nemesis away for thousands of years.

For them, could this be grounds for a 5-B rating or lower?

Back