• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beyblade Metal Fusion downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do remove the galaxy thing, it would probably be replaced with either the yield of the constellation feat by Pegasus, or Dark Wolf’s dimension creation.

Affects the Metal Fusion keys of Gingka Hagane, Ryuga, Kyoya Tategami, Kenta Yumiya, Tsubasa Otori, and Yu Tendo

If we do remove the galaxy thing, it would probably be replaced with either the yield of the constellation feat by Pegasus, or Dark Wolf’s dimension creation.
Okay. Have these feats been calced already? You can link them here.

Never said the constellation was 3-C, a yield for it is preferable.

And for the record it's not a portal to another dimension or anything, later on when the Bey is damaged and has a chip in it, that same chip manifests as a hole in the space, which helps clarify that the space is inside the Bey.

Never said the constellation was 3-C, a yield for it is preferable.

And for the record it's not a portal to another dimension or anything, later on when the Bey is damaged and has a chip in it, that same chip manifests as a hole in the space, which helps clarify that the space is inside the Bey.
^
And once again, we aren't removing 3-C. The arguments for removing it got countered and not a single person here even responded to the option of putting "Possibly 3-C" on.

Pisces feat im fine with removing now since there's too many variables to argue against to keep it, but Pegasus's Galaxy feat is still a legitimate feat.

Why would we even give it possibly? For what reason?

Anyway, is there a handbook confirmation? A manga or game or anything else where they expand on this vidual?

Why would we even give it possibly? For what reason?
Because despite the minor back and forth, possibly acknowledges that it may be a galaxy, so the rating would be a possibly. We give "possibly" for stuff here like this all the time when an argued tier reaches the point of not being 100% yes or no.
Anyway, is there a handbook confirmation? A manga or game or anything else where they expand on this vidual?
The bigger issue here is what suggests this is even a visual in the first place? Why think this is even a visual? We don't use this kind of argument for anything else here.

The bigger issue here is what suggests this is even a visual in the first place? Why think this is even a visual? We don't use this kind of argument for anything else here.
What?
isn't Beyblade a visual medium?

I tend to expect those to have on screen feats yes

Because despite the minor back and forth, possibly acknowledges that it may be a galaxy, so the rating would be a possibly. We give "possibly" for stuff here like this all the time when an argued tier reaches the point of not being 100% yes or no.
A lot of characters shouldn't be getting the possibly treatment either. They are dumb in most cases.
Everything from the videos you guys sent. As I mentioned earlier, it's just too vague. None of the videos actually hint that it's being created. And others shows that it actually exists and Pegasus comes out of it - or in extreme cases - draws power from this galaxy - which, again, isn't 3-C level

What about handbooks? Manga or writer commentary? Anything to support it? It will help us all here

A lot of characters shouldn't be getting the possibly treatment either. They are dumb in most cases.

I don't completely disagree with you on this actually, but for cases where there's back and forth perspectives on a tier where something can't be said to be "100% yes a 5-B feat" or a "100% no its not a 5-B feat", the middle ground is using possibly to acknowledge the feat may be as strong as argued for, but there's not enough evidence to 100% say this.

Everything from the videos you guys sent. As I mentioned earlier, it's just too vague. None of the videos actually hint that it's being created.
An outer space fight happens between these 2 beyblades, where we don't see any galaxy anywhere in the setting.

Then when Pegasus uses it's strongest attack, a galaxy appears within that interval and is used as part of the attack.

Now where is this fight happening? In outer space. Where do galaxies reside? In outer space. So how can a galaxy appearing in outer space, which we know is basic stuff for any cosmic level feat...be a visual?

And the galaxy came from somewhere, right? Whether it was moved into that position or created, this galaxy came from somewhere. Your argument already partially acknowledges the galaxy being real actually if Pegasus is going to it and drawing power from it, so that means your acknowledging the galaxy being there. The debate comes down to whether it was there already, if it wasn't there already, and what evidence can be used to prove either case.

And others shows that it actually exists and Pegasus comes out of it
This is half right. Other cases show a galaxy pre-existing, like Pegasus just flying into one. But the important thing to see here is that only happens when Pegasus continuously flies into a Galaxy and doesn't stop to do anything.

What happened in this fight isn't the same as that.

Mate I'mma be real and say that it feels like you're stretching an inch into 5 miles because frankly you need to squint your eyes and be uber literal with the fights

Like does the fact that all the fights are limited to a tiny arena and which are often also hampered by hazards which are no way that strong might cast into question how they're 3-C when the supposed evidence so far seems to be names and some pretty background that appears in special attacks?

Like does the fact that all the fights are limited to a tiny arena and which are often also hampered by hazards
This isn't whats happening in this feat though, and if it was, I never would've made them 3-C in the first place.

The beyblades physically take their fight into outer space by literally flying off of the earth. The 3-C feat that we're discussing right now, this feat, it doesn't happen in their tiny arena. It's happening in actual outer space.

Last edited:
This isn't whats happening in this feat though, and if it was, I never would've made them 3-C in the first place.

The beyblades physically take their fight into outer space by literally flying off of the earth. The 3-C feat that we're discussing right now, this feat, it doesn't happen in their tiny arena. It's happening in actual outer space.
Supposedly Pegasus is creating a galaxy - which I am not saying he does rn - why would that scale to their physicals? It will just be 3-C via creation or environmental destruction at best

Supposedly Pegasus is creating a galaxy - which I am not saying he does rn - why would that scale to their physicals? It will just be 3-C via creation or environmental destruction at best
Well we see Pegasus drawing power from it, which im sure you agree with as well since you said so. But more importantly, it scales to physicals since Pegasus used this attack to defeat L-Drago. A Bey who also very casually stomped a 4-A bey by the way.

Besides, I thought our creation feats always typically scales to physicals unless the character uses some special haxy technique? And it's a bit harder to judge this when the characters in question are basically supernaturally powered toys.

Kukui does bring up quite a few points, but as others have said it might be the most reliable to find Japanese raws and have a human translator translate the text. Though, I agree that's extremely difficult to find these days now that Anime Ram no longer exists

Kukui does bring up quite a few points, but as others have said it might be the most reliable to find Japanese raws and have a human translator translate the text. Though, I agree that's extremely difficult to find these days now that Anime Ram no longer exists
Actually, the 3-C feat doesn't use any dialogue, so we don't need the OG language for this feat specifically.

Pisces feat we would need it for since it uses dialogue for context, but everyone here, myself included, has agreed to remove it since it doesn't effect anyone but Pegasus and Gingka.

Y'all could always try... less honorable methods to get the scans. Unless the seeding is no longer present that is...

Well we see Pegasus drawing power from it, which im sure you agree with as well since you said so. But more importantly, it scales to physicals since Pegasus used this attack to defeat L-Drago. A Bey who also very casually stomped a 4-A bey by the way.

Besides, I thought our creation feats always typically scales to physicals unless the character uses some special haxy technique? And it's a bit harder to judge this when the characters in question are basically supernaturally powered toys.
Right, so if we go for drawing power from the galaxy, and stomping 4-A casually... Why not just rate it as 4-A? Drawing a power from something doesn't mean one would be as powerful. This way, it's less confusing and vague and we know for a fact that these guys will be 4-A.

I gotta ask again, does this series not have a handbook? Or a manga or anything that could help us out here?

I did suggest the option in listing this as "Possibly 3-C", but no one responded to this.
Not exactly what I was talking about. I was more so talking about whipping out the Jolly Roger and the eyepatch out of the closet for the scans if you're that desperate for scans.

There is no need for back and forth on that "galaxy" thing. There is no room for possibly when nothing suggests that Pegasus created it and it wasn't just there in the back. Two staff disagreements on such a blatant issue is more than enough.

About this
wha.PNG

It looks like a portal to somewhere. Whether it is a dimension or another place, I am not sure. But if the argument for it having stars is that we see white dots in that black cavity, then that's horribly wrong. You can see that the black cavity and white dots are not inside the dimension. Basically, what is being shown is not the inside of that dimension. If you watch the video closely, you can see that anything going inside that portal goes out of view and is not visible from the outside. Things inside the portal aren't visible. What we see is just a kind of wall, and the ripple generated in it when the thing gets swallowed further demonstrates this.

Here's the constellation feat as well, for reference
Episode 47 or Metal Fusion and Episodes 1, 49-50 have the universal stuff
This can be calculated if it hasn't already.

It’s not a portal.
The dimension is inside the Bey itself and is directly influenced whenever the Bey is damaged. The Bey’s spirit form encompasses its entire existence, so anything within that spirit form is tied to the Bey’s current status

My point is that the inside of that dimension is not visible to us, as you can see. You can't see beyond the "hole" that opened up.

The thing is, when Phoenix is sucked into another dimension, what we see when he’s absorbed is the place with all the stars in it. So it could just be that both the dark dimension and the starry dimension are the same and that the dark one is just one part of the whole dimension.

Do you have a video of that? And from what I can understand, that sounds like an assumption for no good reason. If that other dimension is not called the "dark dimension" we are talking about, why would we assume they are the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back