• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best Siegfried vs True Siegfried (SC Siegfried vs Sigurd)

>See Siegfried matches

>All of them was created years ago

Holy hell, this one is not touched for almost 3 years, wtf? o.0

Ehm, here is your SC Siegfried first match for long time after a long sleep. The Wielder of Soulcalibur against King of Warriors, Wielder of Demonic Sword of Sun, who would win!!?

-Siegfried with Soul Calibur is used

-Speed are equalized

-Bolverk Gram is unrestricted

-Both in character

-Place: Romania

-Range are 50 meters

-Win via death!!!

Siegfried III
Sigurd

VS

• Inconclusive: 0

Don't know much about Soulcal, but Siegfried seems to have a bigger haxwall than Sigurd.

Anything keeping him from BFRing or sealing Sigurd?

BFR is something he will like never use in combat. Sealing is very much in character for Soul Calibur (has a mind of its own at the end of the day)to do during a fight. But it still ain't a first move type of deal.

Sigurd's runes seem like a huge advantage, and I'm not sure who would be more skilled. Siegfried's intelligence section is a bit lacking, so I'm checking the soulcal wiki

So I am a bit biased, but going by the respective descriptions of their skill Sigurd seems more impressive.

That may just be the wording though, so probably a moot point. I still think runes are the most important factor, so for now I'll vote Sigurd.

Siegfried's moves aren't magic based. Siegfried starts with sword attacks, however Soul Calibur itself can decide to crystalize/Seal the opponent whenever.

So then it's mainly physical shenanigans and whether SC decides to be a butt.

What is the strongest thing that has been sealed with this move?

I don't remember any sealing MR may have blocked, but then again my memory is trash and I'll prefer to wait on someone with better memory.

The AP doesn't seem to be really different, and they are pretty equal in skill at worst, so with the abuse of his runs for boosting and varied effects, I feel confident Sigurd takes this more times than not before.

Also, my mind for some reason made me think of Siegfried before Soul Edge came knocking on him when I saw "original" but I can see I was wrong.

WAIT...this is Original Siegfried? Then he lacks Soul Calibur....I would have voted Siegfried with SC tbh due to the whole crystalization deal and the fact that Soul Calibur has literally resurrected Siegfried before, but if this is the ORIGINAL Siegfried....then Sigurd kinda wrecks Siegfried...

Without Soul Calibur: Sigurd utterly wrecks him.

With Soul Calibur: Soul Calibur will more than likely resurrect Siegfried if he happens to die like he did with Nightmare.. However, thing is if SC sees that Siegfried is having trouble, it will decide to lolSeal Sigurd, Those sealed by Soul Calibur also get their mind and soul sent to Astral Chaos, un able to return unless someone lets them out, or they can cross dimensions. And Siegfried can also block a lot of projectiles due to how large and wide Soul Calibur is and can likely use tactics like a crystal shield and such. Sigurd has a chance, but I see Siegfried taking him down once he resurrects with Soul Calibur if he were to die in the first place.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Without Soul Calibur: Sigurd utterly wrecks him.
With Soul Calibur: Soul Calibur will more than likely resurrect Siegfried if he happens to die like he did with Nightmare.. However, thing is if SC sees that Siegfried is having trouble, it will decide to lolSeal Sigurd, Those sealed by Soul Calibur also get their mind and soul sent to Astral Chaos, un able to return unless someone lets them out, or they can cross dimensions. And Siegfried can also block a lot of projectiles due to how large and wide Soul Calibur is and can likely use tactics like a crystal shield and such. Sigurd has a chance, but I see Siegfried taking him down once he resurrects with Soul Calibur if he were to die in the first place.
Sum this up

Then i just blind seeing his haxwall, gonna change it with Soul Calibur equipped, but as result BG is unrestricted.

Most of that hax wall is

A) Details. On the powers.

B) Soul Edge shenanigans.

Soul Calibur compared to Soul Edge is pretty tame.

Only thong that can be considered bullshit is possibly that self resurrection, but even then, I don't see SC constantly reviving Siegfried over and over again. Only other SC has is the sealing and the used of those crystals, and that power boost he can get as shown on SCV. But nothing like "Watch This!".

Nightmare v. Sigurd would end very differently, I feel.

Voting Siegfried, though. SC resurrection and sealing is a p. great combo.

Back