• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queenslayer vs. Siegfried (Soul Calibur)

Since Queenslayer got an upgrade, I decided to celebrate and have him face Siegfried.

Key(s): End-Game Queenslayer and New Timeline Siegfreid (Low 6-B)

Mindset: In-character.

Speed: Speed is equalized.

Distance: 24 meters.

The Queenslayer: 5 (SanguineStorms, DarkGrath, Solacis, Stillwinston, XSOULOFCINDERX)

Siegfried:

Inconclusive:

Queenslayer vs Siegfried

Queenslayer has too much versatility at his disposal. Not to mention in direct comparison the Queenslayer swings Zweihanders with greater ease than Siegfried.

If it was Soul Calibur 4 Siegfried with Soul Calibur I would be more incline to say he could have a better fight.

As is Shifting Hollow and any AOE gift seals Siegfried's fate.

Groh would be a better match imo.

I mean, if the new calc is valid, Queenslayer is getting downgraded to like... High 6-C. Unless Siegfried is very far beyond baseline, this could probably still be fair, given just how close the two tiers are. And judging by the description given on the profiles, it seems he's relatively baseline.

also how the hell did I never think to put Queenslayer against these guys when he was still 7-A

Well, Siegfried does have Soul Manip, which if it works as it usually does would be devastating.

But as far as I'm aware, QS has the AP advantage, and a metric ton of hax that would also be just as effective for killing Siegfried (such as Leak to rot away Siegfried's blood in seconds, for just one example).

Unless Siegfried is extremely likely to start off with his soul manip right away, I would consider this a pretty decisive win for QS.

Still Queenslayer tbh.

Nothing stops him from just popping off Gifts and launching them at Siegfried tills he's dead.

Siegfried also burns his Soul attacking powers with an attack that he can use to neg Projectiles or an attack.

After that his power is gone.

It don't help that all he has is a sword against a person that can just zip about bombarding him to death with gifts.

Back