• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd call Roblox a Sandbox. In which I'd put it at one. It has the most potential out of just about every game ever. It also can be fun for just about everyone.

Okay I finally changed all the links to pirate site to the actual site.
Whats games are next?
Also how should I separate the action category? Since it is broad?

Also how should I separate the action category? Since it is broad?
I'd probably just separate it to "Fighting", "Shooting", "Hack and Slash", examples of what may qualify for fighting would be like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Super Smash Brothers. Shooting would be the obvious like Call of Duty, Overwatch, Medal of Honor, or Battlefield. And Hack and Slash smth like Dynasty Warriors and other Warriors games, God of War, Devil May Cry, etc.

Greek God of War saga for Action and Norse God of War for Action-Adventure.

Classical Herculean tragedy at its peak, it follows the story of a man who has lost everything in his thirst for power, all because the Gods made his life a living hell ever since he was born. And when all is said and done, when he kills all the gods, his own kin, as well as another chance to be a father, he is consumed with guilt and remorse yet again, and he finally makes a selfless act to sacrifice himself to save humanity because his hatred for the Gods was insatiable for what they had done to him.

He finally breaks this through and is able to have a family again, and is finally able to better his son in a new Pantheon, using his anger, grief, remorse and past atroicities of his life and instead nurtures them into something to save a Pantheon, to inspire his son to lead a new life.

For sports games, I'd definitely go with Gran Turismo, Need for Speed, Forza (Both Motorsport and Horizon) and Midnight Club.

These four franchises shaped up how racing games and car enthusiasts live and die by. Gran Turismo even helped partly revolutionize motorsports in real life as a whole, and its influence on automobile engineering simply cannot be understated.

Impossibly gigabased.

The anime is a masterpiece so do watch it.
I've watched Season 1 and 2. That original OP will forever be engrained in my head. The thing is the anime doesn't hit the same if you already play the game because the stories are similar. However atleast when I play the game there's always the fun gameplay.

HEY! HO! STAND UP, STAND UP IF YOU LOVE FOOTBALL! INAZUMA ELEVEN!

Homestuck fan here, just to say that HS:F and Pesterquest should be no.1... of the worst games of VN.

(Independent of everything. Just by the nature of being Homestuck related) Don't fight me, I'm right

Also for role playing games list:
(remove the shitty gachas wtf)

Utawarerumono: mask of truth(story)
13 Sentinels(story)
Xenogears (story)
Chrono Trigger (everything)
Nier Automata(everything)

Back