• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best fire-based Alien Ben has (1-2-0)

The_Impress

She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Heatblast vs Swampfire. Not really expecting this to get votes, but eh I'll try my hardest to keep this alive.

Low 7-B versions. Battle takes place in an NYC rooftop. Rest SBA

Heatblast ua
Hotter Gravattack

UAF Swampfire
Hotter Whampire

(Boi was this thing dead)

Anyway, Swampfire's Immortality isn't gonna help as it is only Type 3. Swampfire's Low High regen, gives him an edge on survivability and can more or less can outlast Heatblast, but I think Heatblast can bypass it by burning him to ashes, but of course that seems OOC, and before by then Swampfire can incapitate Heatblast by putting him to sleep, but there is one problem due to the OP. "It takes place in a void with air". I don't think Swampfire can even move, while heatblast can with his Jet Propulsion Flight and can just use the range advantage. Tecnically speaking Heatblast here can avoid most of Swampfire's attacks and at the same time go in for the finish.

I recommend changing the setting to a neutral ground like NYC to make it more fair, but until then I vote Heatblast

Changing my vote to Swampfire via Sleep Inducement as he has plenty of times to knock him out before Heatblast can burn him to ashes.

I kinda have a little remark on this, do we assume Swampfire knows how to use sleep inducement? Negative Swampfire was the one who did it on Gwen (maybe she told Ben what happened afterwards tho) and Ben is stated by someone of MoA to also practice with his aliens so he might know about it but I don't think he ever used it himself.

Back