• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Best designed characters you can think of

Thot Goblin Slayer

For those who are curious, it's Magsarion from Avesta. A web novel kinda thing that Masada is writing as a continuation to his Shinza Banshou series (Paradise Lost, Dies Irae and Kajiri Kamui Kagura)

Kuuga Ultimate is my favorite. I like how his design that representation the evil and darkness are contradicting his personality of a happy-go-lucky and good person and how he was able to resist that power with his will alone.

Kuuga Pic

@EMS

Masada newest web novel kinda thingy called Avesta

He's one of the Seven Maou (Ranked 6th)

And indeed, he's fabulous

I don't get what even are those things and honestly don't really care about where he came from. Dude's fabulous and that's enough for now. And whomst the hell is Masada?

Oh right lmao

The author of Dies Irae, Paradise Lost, Kajiri Kamui Kagura and Senshinkan, if you are familiar with any of those

Back