• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Main Characters for Boruto TBV

I'd like you all's opinions on this. Would you prefer if Boruto, Sarada, and Sumire, actually become the main 3 characters of TBV instead of Boruto and Kawaki? Like if Kawaki actually becomes an antagonist and Mitsuki his right hand man, instead of Kawaki being a deuteragonist? Or do you want Kawaki to be Sasuke 2.0. The reason I ask this is because Sasuke had a motivation that was independent of Naruto for the most part. Which is why it worked for him being the deuteragonist side by side. But Kawaki's motivation revolves around Boruto (except the part that he wishes to eliminate ALL otsutsuki even though the plot seems like it'll never introduce the whole species and will stick to just Earth), so it would make more sense for him to outright be an antagonist like Shigaraki.
F1Z2ClGaYAAtyEV.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm it seems pretty good so far.
Ok. But my question is, moving forward what would you prefer their roles be? Do you want Boruto, Sarada, Sumire to become the main character trio like Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Kawaki be an actual antagonist? Or Do you want Kawaki to be a deuteragonist alongside Boruto?

Hmm ngl would prefer Kawaki to be an actual antagonist unlike sasuke, but we can all tell it’s gonna be like the whole sasuke plot again, only difference is it’s possible he might die saving or protecting someone. Kawaki can also never be a true antagonist as long as he worships Naruto like that.

Hmm ngl would prefer Kawaki to be an actual antagonist unlike sasuke, but we can all tell it’s gonna be like the whole sasuke plot again, only difference is it’s possible he might die saving or protecting someone. Kawaki can also never be a true antagonist as long as he worships Naruto like that.
I don't understand that last part.

Kawaki is just boring, I'm more interested in Mitsuki than him, but I'd rather Mitsuki not be a villain either

I think inevitably Kawaki will be the main or ending antagonist regardless, and Omnipotence unravelling will probably be part of that

I'm okay with how it is right now, I do think Mitsuki and Sarada are more interesting than Kawaki as of now (mainly because of the heavy lifting of the anime).

But I think a story with Boruto, Sarada, and Sumire could be interesting. I fear it'll just end up being shipping bait, as that's really all I can see from it... I for one don't really care all that much for the pairings. I don't hate it, but it doesn't really do much for me. But hey, if they can make it interesting then by all means.

I'd imagine it being a more of a romantic drama story (for better or worse)

Also that's some great art btw

Back