• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bernkastel and Lambdadelta vs Mandrakk and Cosmic Armor Superman (Thought Robot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was done on the OBD site and apparently...Lambda and Bern lost. Since we use a difference system then theirs and Lambda and Bern are considered higher dimensions here, I thought this should be trialed again.

- Both Pairs are bloodlusted

As much as I hate Umineko due to its OPness, they stomp as they are of a higher tier. When you're this high, tiers mean everything.

What Cal said. Mandrak and Cosmic Supes cap out to at least Low 1-B. Bern and Lambda are 1-B, meaning they can range from 13-D to like whatever the hell the highest known number that isn't infinity is.

I'm pretty sure Bern and Lambda can ascend to any finite dimensional scale they want.

Not that that's relevant, since being solidly into 1-B allows either of them to individually stomp both Mandrakk and Supes.

Yeah, kind of figured that.

Also i just looked back at Cosmic Supes and Mandrakks pages. They only cap out at just Low 1-B and going by what Prom said makes it worst since they can be so infinitly high as s***.

So yeah i'd say this is a stomp even if it was just one of them being used alone here.

Gotta close this then,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back