• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The usual formating I use won't work. So I'll have to set this up the old fashioned way.

So Ultimate Alien Ben with his Low 7-B forms only. Vs Weakened All Might.

Speed equalized.

Ben does not have Master Control.

Both in character. All Might has basic knowledge about Ben's forms and the Omnitrix. Victory by KO. Who wins and why?

Be :0 All Might :0 Inconclusive:0

I'd say Ben via versatility and alien swap spam... even if All Might had knowledge on all his aliens he'd still lose because I don't think he can keep up with the constant changing of powers and abilities but I'll give All Might credit when due his raw speed and power combined with pre-knowledge of his aliens will give Ben a run for his money

Ben High-diff

DatBoyNorbit said:
I'd say Ben via versatility and alien swap spam... even if All Might had knowledge on all his aliens he'd still lose because I don't think he can keep up with the constant changing of powers and abilities but I'll give All Might credit when due his raw speed and power combined with pre-knowledge of his aliens will give Ben a run for his money

Ben High-diff
Let me remind you that All Might's arch enemy is someone with multiple quirks rolled into one. So he can and has dealt with constantly changing powers before.

Also, Ben does not have Master Control here. So he'd get about 8-10 changes of forms before running out of power.

Who voted for All Might? If you were referring to me,I was just explaining why constantly changing powers won't give Ben the win.

I changed my vote because of your reason....All for One is just like ben with master control to an extent and All Might hs fought him before so he wont be going in blindly like i thought at first....ik he has prior knowledge like in the OP but now he has the vital experiance to win

@DatBoy Okay then, I am not sure if Ben has a reliable way to win or not so I will just wait for further before deciding my vote.

This is quite difficult. In terms of powers, Ben should win. But as we know, Ben isn't very smart. He would probably try using Spider Monkey initially(we would have used Humungousaur but that is a 7-A thus not allowed). Which would be a poor choice against Allmight. Ben generally doesn't think things through(until he is much older). The problem with Ben is that there are just so many possibilities of how this fight could go down. Depending on his choice of alien things will change dramatically. I want to say it is indecisive. I think Allmight has the upper hand in terms of experience. But Ben has aliens that could easily beat Allmight(i.e. Clockwork could age Allmight, Nanomech could get into Allmight's body etc.).

VersusJunkie54 said:
Just a heads up. Ben using clockwork to age people to dust is insanely out of character for Ben.
I know. What I meant was, is that his aliens could easily beat Allmight. But his character prohibits him.

Back