• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm a bit confused, wasn't your question about whether certain profiles have Immeasurable speed for similar reasons?

And checking the Speed page,
"They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack."
- Further information regarding how infinite and Immeasurable compare.

Shouldn't Paradox qualify due to this metric?
My initial question specified "agreement by staff." Preferably one where an actual staff quote on the topic can be used for future reference.

My concern is if Time Manipulation/Travel (which is Paradox's whole shtick) is allowed to grant Immeasurable Speed.

My concern is if Time Manipulation/Travel (which is Paradox's whole shtick) is allowed to grant Immeasurable Speed.
Time Manipulators have gained immeasurable speed. Paradox performs his time manipulation via knowledge of the Timestream and spacetime as a whole and the Chrononavigator. As stated. Him travelling through time prior to learning all the secrets and shortcut would've been impossible without immeasurable speeds.

Immeasurable speed characters are far beyond even those Infinite speed characters listed above. They perceive infinite speed characters as completely frozen, and they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

  Let's keep immeasurable speed aside as of now before getting answer to your question. But do you agree with Infinite speed via crossing the length of infinite universe while traveling inside the Space Beyond?

  Let's keep immeasurable speed aside as of now before getting answer to your question. But do you agree with Infinite speed via crossing the length of infinite universe while traveling inside the Space Beyond?
I recall him bringing ship, but when was it implied he did that?

Doesn't the Universe inside the Space Beyond include the Hypertimeline and Timestream as of new Cosmology revision. So he's still moving at Immeasurable speed isn't he?

When did Fire storm agree with the entire CRT? Why is he on agree, can I get a link to his comment where he agrees

Did paradox time travel before getting time powers?
His time travel is based of his knowledge of all the shortcuts throughout space and time.
1:08

Ben states that he doesn't need a time machine to travel.
Paradox explains that he uses a map in his that he memorized from spending a dozen life times crisscrossing the Timestream.
He had to map it out prior to learning all it's shortcuts as he stated.
This was prior to the construction of the Chrononavigator due to merely being a map.

If its due solely due to their time manipulation powers, no. Immeasurable is a speed not an ability as a basic explanation.
I this reasoning valid then? It's similar to another character who's gotten immeasurable speed due to moving through time prior to getting time manipulation.
As I said before. Paradox stated to have gained access to time travel via learning all of the short cuts throughout space time. That is how he timetravels and teleports but before this he needed to have moved through space and time to learn all these short cuts.
Paradox: I now have full understanding of the space time continuum. Allowing me to travel anywhere and any when I want. Within reason.
-----
Ben: He doesn't need a time machine. He has a map in his head.
Paradox: Exactly. I know where all the shortcuts are. I've spent a dozen lifetimes crisscrossing some Timestream.
-----
He could also be seen moving throughout time in the flashback. Based of this evidence and the chronology of events.
(Got trapped outside of time->crisscrossed the Timestream->learned it's shortcuts and gained timetravel->build Chrononavigator)
That is how the events transpired. Thus he would have needed to traveled the Timestream before learning the short cuts and gaining timetravel.
Yes. As explained. Paradox gained the ability to teleport and time travel due to learning all of the short cut throughout the space-time continuum.

He mapped it all out and thus learned all of it's shortcuts allowing him to timetravel. Thus he would first need to have moved through all of it to learn all the short cuts. As he stated that he spent a dozen lifetimes crisscrossing(both meanings refer to movement). This was prior to building the Chrononavigator as it would require a full mapped out multiverse to make to due to it being a GPS of said multiverse.
Paradox also confirms to Ben that he doesn't need a time machine.
Ben- "He doesn't need a time machine. He has a map in his head."
Paradox- "Exactly."

I this reasoning valid then? It's similar to another character who's gotten immeasurable speed due to moving through time prior to getting time manipulation.
From how it's described he does all of his things through knowledge of the universe, which he gained through study. The only thing that changes between him at the start and end is the amount of knowledge he possess. So I would say no, he would've time traveled before hand by finding hole in the timestream, he just wouldn't know about everything yet.

From how it's described he does all of his things through knowledge of the universe, which he gained through study. The only thing that changes between him at the start and end is the amount of knowledge he possess. So I would say no, he would've time traveled before hand by finding hole in the timestream, he just wouldn't know about everything yet.
He gained knowledge of the shortcuts through crisscrossing the Timestream and learned time traveling/teleportation through those shortcuts. He needed to travel through time first to learn all the shortcuts. His first time travel attemp was through ripping a hole in the fabric of reality via his machine but later he uses shortcuts/already open holes to time travel as Ben states him to no longer need a machine. He needed to have traveled through all existence to learn of these shortcuts as I doubt anybody has a manual or teached him about them. He stated that it took him a dozen lifetimes to crisscross the entire Timestream.

Other characters have also gained immeasurable speed based of their knowledge/perception of reality allowing them to time travel.

Other characters have also gained immeasurable speed based of their knowledge/perception of reality allowing them to time travel.
The justification for that character is movement beyond linear time and scaling to someone who views time as a direction they can travel in, which is different from Paradox using holes and shortcuts to time travel.

To learn all the shortcuts, but he'd discover them piecemeal and use them to get around. So the ability to travel through time looks to be a aspect of that, rather than immeasurable speed.
Very well then. I guess? How about infinite speed due to moving the trio across the infinite Universe and moving faster than then the perception of the main trio.

How about infinite speed due to moving the trio across the infinite Universe and moving faster than then the perception of the main trio.
I get MFTL+ but infinite speed can only be accomplished with a hard confirmation of travelling an infinite distance. The universes may be infinite, but if Paradox is travelling through them on the 26th or 27th dimension they wouldn't be.

Back