• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Other Space-Times in "The Universe" (Accepted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in my previous CRT universe was accepted to be 2c structure because of addition of nullvoid as seprate spacetime continuum. I am here to it's further expansion in 2c.

- Legerdomain (unknown size)
-Dimension 12 (unknown size)
- Rex Dimension (universe sized)

• Ben said he has been to parallel dimensions "All the time, even though he has only been to legerdomain and nullvoid not any alternate timeline/universe, the dimensions Ben was talking about were clearly in universe dimensions, suggesting Rex dimension to be inside as well.
  • Dimensional disruptor whose functioning is same as nullvoid projector can connect Rex dimension to nullvoid or Ben's dimension by " creating a spacetime rift . Nullvoid gun cannot be used to connect universes or any device in knowledge of Kevin or devices with nearly same functioning as of nullvoid shouldn't be able to do that, as Kevin was not aware of the other universes despite his great knowledge in techs, he was even shown to be aware of map of infinity proves it further.
  • WOG further confirms that Rex dimension is not a alternate timeline like other branched off timelines but just seprate spacetime continuum/sub timeline. Source:
  • There is no reason to assume that this dimension is outside of universe, as evidences suggests it to be inside and in the entire episode of generator Rex hero's United they didn't even call them universes but just dimensions.

Note: people's in this kind of thread try to give theories on maybe this is it this can be that, please talk based of evidence if anything. Also please no derailing from the OP topic.

Agree: @Alexander @DarkDragonMedeus @Aachintya31 @Lovemovies14 @Elizhaa @KLOL506 @Dereck03

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Hi Reiner sorry to bother you, I'm trying to message you about something on your profile. But this keeps getting in the way, could you remove that please?

It said:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Hi Reiner sorry to bother you, I'm trying to message you about something on your profile. But this keeps getting in the way, could you remove that please?

It said:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.
Check now.

It's for further addition of more spacetime continuums in already accepted 2c universe, how it'll proceed to affect feats and profiles will be in next crt.
ok, I mean from what I understand, legerdomain is a dimension in the universe, the 12th dimension is another dimension, but with time stopped or not flowing, and there is the dimension of rex, so that would be 3 dimensions but of unknown size.
nothing weird here,accepted.

Ok, seems like this thread has got enough input. I will start drafting my next crt on upgrades affected by this concluded crt.
Thank you everyone. 💐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back